+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received but want to cancel the representative (New express entry profile)

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Dear All,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency called North American Services Centre (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ