+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 12th DRAW- NEXT PROCESS

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
sharma1990 said:
And i have one more question guys , its about showing funds do i need to show funds too like i am currently working in canada and i have a valid job offer letter ?
You dont have to show proof of fund if you have a job which is LMIA supported. Only the job letter will be enough. Otherwise if your job not Lmia supported, you will have to show proof of funds.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
You dont have to show proof of fund if you have a job which is LMIA supported. Only the job letter will be enough. Otherwise if your job not Lmia supported, you will have to show proof of funds.

Thanx a lot and yes it is supported by LIMA

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
And i have one more question guys , its about showing funds do i need to show funds too like i am currently working in canada and i have a valid job offer letter ?
Not required to show funds if you currently working legally in Canada with valid work permit.

Holmes Family

Jun 10, 2015
Johannesburg - South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Hers:6221,4011 His:2174,2717
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

We got our invitation on Friday too..Super excited and our application forms are almost complete.

So to clarrify :
  • Complete online application profile
  • Upload documents online (assuming you will be prompted for each type (IELTS, WES ETC ETC)
  • Review Application
  • Payment
  • Application finally submitted.

Now my question is, where do our medical exams fit into all of this?
Do we not need to apply with our medicals or will they ask us to get them done as per the previous FSW process?
Thanks all and good luck with your applications ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holmes Family said:
Hi All,

We got our invitation on Friday too..Super excited and our application forms are almost complete.

So to clarrify :
  • Complete online application profile
  • Upload documents online (assuming you will be prompted for each type (IELTS, WES ETC ETC)
  • Review Application
  • Payment
  • Application finally submitted.

Now my question is, where do our medical exams fit into all of this?
Do we not need to apply with our medicals or will they ask us to get them done as per the previous FSW process?

Yes. Medicals have to be done for PA, spouse and children whether they are accompanying the PA or not. Book a slot right away and insist on eMedical.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/index.asp

Thanks all and good luck with your applications ;)

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Hi Asivad.

I have a question, when they ask if you would like to pay both fees now (application & RPRF)

I selected ye for both but is there any way I can change it now so I only have to pay the application fee ?

Thanks a lot in advance !!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MG84 said:
Hi Asivad.

I have a question, when they ask if you would like to pay both fees now (application & RPRF)

I selected ye for both but is there any way I can change it now so I only have to pay the application fee ?

Not sure of this. I paid the RPRF upfront. Finish all the document uploads and then it takes you to the payment scree, probably there will be an option there.

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Okay thank you !!

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi there,

I just read a 'medical' related post. So after submitting the application, can we upload the medical documents later? Or if it is e-medical then, the reports are corroborated directly with CIC by the doctors? I did not understand the process, kindly clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic_123 said:
Hi there,

I just read a 'medical' related post. So after submitting the application, can we upload the medical documents later? Or if it is e-medical then, the reports are corroborated directly with CIC by the doctors? I did not understand the process, kindly clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance.
No. You can't submit your application post ITA without getting medicals done.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
MG84 said:
Hi Asivad.

How to pay your fees 1 option
Pay online

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is $490 per person. There is no fee for dependent children.

Important: Processing fees for programs under Express Entry must be paid through your MyCIC Account.
You will need to pay this fee if we approve your application.

Note: Paying this fee at the time of submission can help speed up the processing of your application, so it’s a good idea to submit it when you apply.
If you don’t pay it up front, you must pay this fee before we issue any permanent resident documents to you.

To pay your fees you will need:

a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card
a valid email address.
Once you have paid your fee, you will see a payment confirmation page with your confirmation number and a link to your payment receipt.

Pay my fee online

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi @ Asvid anac

I have a question regarding work history.
i m working at same place since may 2010 .....but i have 2 usa visits 6 months each. so in work histtory i write working from may 2010 till date (considering two 6 month vacations inbetween to visit usa )
or
i have to split work history like worked one year then unemployed 6 months(first usa visit), again employed for so and so time , again employed for 6 months( second usa visit) and then again employed till date.
thanks

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
"i Asivad.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!!"

Yes u can ...just go back and change family information..in the end thay will ask you again about fees..just change it there...i did the opposite and i wanted to pay both...just did that :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
hi @ Asvid anac

I have a question regarding work history.
i m working at same place since may 2010 .....but i have 2 usa visits 6 months each. so in work histtory i write working from may 2010 till date (considering two 6 month vacations inbetween to visit usa )
or
i have to split work history like worked one year then unemployed 6 months(first usa visit), again employed for so and so time , again employed for 6 months( second usa visit) and then again employed till date.
thanks
I imagine there could be questions raised on those 2 extra-long vacations but you can still keep that under 1 line item in work history provided your reference letter states that you were in continuous employment from May 2010 till date at the same organization.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I got my ITA this friday. I am filling my Application form details after which it will ask to upload documents. So just wanted to make sure like if I notice some mistake Can I edit that in application forms after moving to next page of uploading details ?

Thanks
Silvi