+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 12th DRAW- NEXT PROCESS

rezasorna

Star Member
May 21, 2013
SAJ_ee2015 said:
You dont have to show proof of fund if you have a job which is LMIA supported. Only the job letter will be enough. Otherwise if your job not Lmia supported, you will have to show proof of funds.
I am working in Canada under an LMIA exempt work permit and my job offer is also LMIA exempt. Should I still show proof of funds? I got my ITA but unfortunately I don't have that much money to show.
Are you sure the job should be LMIA supported? and why?
I really appreciate your help. Started to feel panic. :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezasorna said:
I am working in Canada under an LMIA exempt work permit and my job offer is also LMIA exempt. Should I still show proof of funds? I got my ITA but unfortunately I don't have that much money to show.
Are you sure the job should be LMIA supported? and why?
I really appreciate your help. Started to feel panic. :(
You will have to show POF because CIC explicitly keeps only LMIA supported job holders out of the POF requirement.

But the good news is that you can support monies in the bank with other supporting documents including work authorization, pay stubs, offer letter mentioning salary, bank statement showing salary credits, T4s, NOAs etc. CIC does consider all of these against POF requirement for CIC candidates.

All the best!

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hello,

Do I need to take just the ITA letter for medical or any other CIC medical form also ? I am the only principal applicant.

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic_123 said:
Hello,

Do I need to take just the ITA letter for medical or any other CIC medical form also ? I am the only principal applicant.

Thank you.
Just the ITA letter and anything else the clinic wants you to bring along.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Just the ITA letter and anything else the clinic wants you to bring along.
Actually the clinic told me to bring Appendix-C form also. I dun understand why that will be needed. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf
This is I guess the old form, am I right? And that is for sponsoring family, as per my understanding.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic_123 said:
Actually the clinic told me to bring Appendix-C form also. I dun understand why that will be needed. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf
This is I guess the old form, am I right? And that is for sponsoring family, as per my understanding.
Probably the hospital isn't on eMedical. Recommend you check with them again on that or get an appointment at another place which is on eMedical.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Probably the hospital isn't on eMedical. Recommend you check with them again on that or get an appointment at another place which is on eMedical.

OK. I will check it out. Thanks Asivad Anac.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we add/edit information while submitting documents ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
can we add/edit information while submitting documents ?
Some of the fields, Yes. Make sure you don't change anything which impacts program eligibility or CRS score.

johndoebr

Jul 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a doubt,

when we receive ITA, we have to upload all documents on CIC, ok..

but when and why someppl send them by mail?
and when sent by mail, should we send xerox or original ones?

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johndoebr said:
I have a doubt,

when we receive ITA, we have to upload all documents on CIC, ok..

but when and why someppl send them by mail?
and when sent by mail, should we send xerox or original ones?

thanks
With CIC, you have to upload everything as it is a paperless system. Some PNP programs are paper-based and members are discussing those as well.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi there,

When I was filling up the application form, I realized that few changes which I had made (carefully) while submitting my EE profile were not saved. I am not able to make it out, how..

1. Instead of 40hour/week for work, it was saved as it is, as I had typed earlier i.e. 48hrs/week.
2. And for my job I need LMIA, but option which got saved was, WP needed LMIA not required.

I have received my ITA.
Now while filling up the application, I have scrupulously checked and saved the correct details for the above.
Its not affecting my score.

But should I just attach a letter giving the explanation for the above two??

P.S Other applicants when ever you are filling up EE profile or Application form and by chance if your PC,laptop hangs/freezes in between while inserting information, or any technical problem is faced...PLEASE PLEASE RE-CHECK YOUR PROFILE!. I should not be telling this to all you tech-savy people. But still to be on the safer side...Good luck :)