Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Hi Friends,

My score is 462, in 12 Draw the cut off is 463..

I pray in next draw I will get the ITA..

Pls share a draft version of how a ITA looks like ?

Once I get the ITA what is the next step ? Pls share the link to download the forms ..

How to upload the Applications in EE profile ?

I work in Canada for the last 18 Months and eligible under CEC...

Do I still need ECA report for my Diploma and Engg I did in India ?

I lived in India for 31 years and then came to Canada in early 2014 ... I got the police certificate from Indian embassy .. do I need to get one for Canada even I live in Canada now ?

How long the Indian Police certificate valid?

I might post some layman questions, I apologies... what want to be confident while applying after getting ITA ..

Thanks

harrypabz

Feb 14, 2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi all, this is a great platform to share information and queries.

I have the following questions:

1. While filling the e-APR, it asks me for work experience. I have work-ex from before but don't have proper documents as they have requested. Should I mention that work-exp here? If I do, where should I mention that this work-ex should not be considered as the documentation for that work is incomplete?

2. Righ now while filling the e-APR, i don't see any place where I can upload the documents. Where do I upload them? Will that be afterwards?
[/size][/size]

:)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
harrypabz said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi all, this is a great platform to share information and queries.

I have the following questions:

1. While filling the e-APR, it asks me for work experience. I have work-ex from before but don't have proper documents as they have requested. Should I mention that work-exp here? If I do, where should I mention that this work-ex should not be considered as the documentation for that work is incomplete?

2. Righ now while filling the e-APR, i don't see any place where I can upload the documents. Where do I upload them? Will that be afterwards?
[/size][/size]

:)
you have to submit employment documents only if you are claiming points for them. And the document upload section will appear after you fill all the application forms.

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Re: ITA 12th DRAW- NEXT PROCESS - Medical

Hi Guys,

I have two questions regarding the medical examination.

I have received an ITA but have not submitted the PR application form because I am waiting for my wife's ECA and would like to include that in my application.

My first question is if everyone applying for PR has to get the medical examination done before submitting the application or do they wait for instructions from CIC and then get it done.

I assume this information is given when the application is submitted I would appreciate if someone could let me know if the timing of the medical examination is case specific or does every applicant and their dependents need to get it done before submitting the application.

My second question is how long are these medical exams valid for and will it matter if I live in one country and get it done from another because the only panel doctor in my country is on holidays.

Thanks a lot in advance !

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ITA 12th DRAW- NEXT PROCESS - Medical

MG84 said:
Hi Guys,

I have two questions regarding the medical examination.

I have received an ITA but have not submitted the PR application form because I am waiting for my wife's ECA and would like to include that in my application.

My first question is if everyone applying for PR has to get the medical examination done before submitting the application or do they wait for instructions from CIC and then get it done.

I assume this information is given when the application is submitted I would appreciate if someone could let me know if the timing of the medical examination is case specific or does every applicant and their dependents need to get it done before submitting the application.

My second question is how long are these medical exams valid for and will it matter if I live in one country and get it done from another because the only panel doctor in my country is on holidays.

Thanks a lot in advance !
Purpose

To assess the health of the applicant and their family members
Document requirements

The medical examination confirmation is required upfront at the time of application.
The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical

Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination. Exceptions are only made in rare circumstances (e.g., cancellation of appointment by panel physician at last minute without time to reschedule).

In exceptional circumstances, CIC may accept

proof that a medical appointment is scheduled; or
a letter of explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children, including non-accompanying

Hope this helps...

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @ASVID ANAC
After filling application if once we reach document uploading section can we come back to application to modify it.

Is medical exam one day process??

Do we need application number or something like that for medical or police verification.
Thanks
Good luck

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HI ALL,

I HAVE COUPLE QUESTION...

1. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ADDRESS CHANGES 2 MONTHS AFTER APPLYING FOR PR? IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE IT?

2. SHOULD I UPLOAD ALL THE NOAs FOR ALL THE YEARS WORKED?

3. IF I DON'T HAVE CORRECT EXPERIENCE LETTER AND THE COMPANY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, IS THERE A WAY TO GIVE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE CLARIFICATION AS TO WHY I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE LETTER WITH PROPER INFORMATION? ( FYI THIS JOB IS FROM 2007).

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE, THIS FORUM AND PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY HELPFUL Smiley

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi @ ASVID ANAC
After filling application if once we reach document uploading section can we come back to application to modify it.

Yes.

Is medical exam one day process??

Yes.

Do we need application number or something like that for medical or police verification.

Yes. You'll need your ITA letter for Medicals and probably for PCC as well.

Check here --->
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/checks.asp

Thanks
Good luck

Agharr

Apr 11, 2015
hello, i have a question to ask, my son is born here in Canada , we are applying for EE under CEC under NOC 6211, he just turned 10 months and 20 days old, do we need to have a medical exam for him too or i just attach his AHC, my check list actually created (asking for his medical exam proof) ,his birth certificate and passport copy.

any response will be really appreciated.

my time lines are

ITA received on 31 Jan
Application submitted on 11 March
Application cancelled on 26 April ( due to ielts exam results)
Resubmitted EE new profile on 28 June
ITA received on July 10 ( 966 points)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agharr said:
hello, i have a question to ask, my son is born here in Canada , we are applying for EE under CEC under NOC 6211, he just turned 10 months and 20 days old, do we need to have a medical exam for him too or i just attach his AHC, my check list actually created (asking for his medical exam proof) ,his birth certificate and passport copy.

any response will be really appreciated.

my time lines are

ITA received on 31 Jan
Application submitted on 11 March
Application cancelled on 26 April ( due to ielts exam results)
Resubmitted EE new profile on 28 June
ITA received on July 10 ( 966 points)
You won't need to have the Medicals for your child. Send in a Letter of Explanation with evidences including birth certificate.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheen said:
HI ALL,

I HAVE COUPLE QUESTION...

1. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ADDRESS CHANGES 2 MONTHS AFTER APPLYING FOR PR? IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE IT?

Yes. There is a way to inform CIC about this.

2. SHOULD I UPLOAD ALL THE NOAs FOR ALL THE YEARS WORKED?

Not mandatory. If your past reference letters check out completely, only the most recent year would be enough.

3. IF I DON'T HAVE CORRECT EXPERIENCE LETTER AND THE COMPANY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, IS THERE A WAY TO GIVE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE CLARIFICATION AS TO WHY I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE LETTER WITH PROPER INFORMATION? ( FYI THIS JOB IS FROM 2007).

If you really want those points to be added to your CRS, send in a notarized declaration from ex-colleague/supervisor about the job details including roles & responsibilities, company details etc along with a letter of explanation with all possible evidences of that work experience (job offer letter, pay stubs, T4, NOA etc). If you don't need those points, you can leave this work experience out of your work histroy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE, THIS FORUM AND PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY HELPFUL Smiley

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hello there,

Approximately how long it takes for Criminal record check Canada to be done, if you are applying from outside?

Thank you

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014

How to get a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:

If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

The heading above the information says, how to get PC-Canada. After it explains document we need is criminal check. So what exactly do we need, PC or Criminal Check, if I am applying from outside of Canada?

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
cic_123 said:

How to get a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:

If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

The heading above the information says, how to get PC-Canada. After it explains document we need is criminal check. So what exactly do we need, PC or Criminal Check, if I am applying from outside of Canada?
Above information is from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp