Jul 17, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELP!!!
I got ITA recently, with my CRS 470.
now i am planning to get married in few months, my future wife has also bachelors degree (ECA done by WES) and doing IELTS exam next month.
Can i file the application now and include my spouse later after getting married during the processing time?
or should i decline the ITA now and wait till i get married and apply together with my spouse?
thank you in advance

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
silkperfume said:
HELP!!!
I got ITA recently, with my CRS 470.
now i am planning to get married in few months, my future wife has also bachelors degree (ECA done by WES) and doing IELTS exam next month.
Can i file the application now and include my spouse later after getting married during the processing time?
or should i decline the ITA now and wait till i get married and apply together with my spouse?
thank you in advance
Yes, you can. Don't worry about it.

Just once you get married and gets marriage certificate, make sure you update CIC with the same.

Good Luck and Congratulations. :)

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
so filling the form for ITA- one question ask for if you have applied to CIC before?

I did got my 2nd express entry profile because of Ontario PNP.... so what should i answer? yes or no?

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdboy25 said:
so filling the form for ITA- one question ask for if you have applied to CIC before?

I did got my 2nd express entry profile because of Ontario PNP.... so what should i answer? yes or no?

thanks
If all you did was withdraw one profile and create another, that is not applying to CIC. Answer No.

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
I might be the last one from this draw to do so, but as of 10 mins ago, application officially submitted! Now only 6 mths of sleepless nights and what feels like never-ending waiting. Im guessing the answer is No, but anyone from this draw seen any movement in their app yet?

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi

My question is, I got my medical done. I was been invited to apply as a FSW.
So, on the medical information sheet which they have provided to me, below Client visa details column they have mentioned,

IME : Non EDE
Upfront medical type : Worker

What does Non EDE mean? And it should have been mentioned 'Permanent residency' or what for upfront medical type?Or worker is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
cic_123 said:
Hi

My question is, I got my medical done. I was been invited to apply as a FSW.
So, on the medical information sheet which they have provided to me, below Client visa details column they have mentioned,

IME : Non EDE
Upfront medical type : Worker

What does Non EDE mean? And it should have been mentioned 'Permanent residency' or what for upfront medical type?Or worker is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.
This is ok, you can upload this sheet in the medical docs upload category.