+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 12th DRAW- NEXT PROCESS

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi All,

Just thought to start a discussion for those who received ITA in 12th draw and further process / queries.
All the best to all! 60 days countdown starts now!!

Thank you.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
cic_123 said:
Hi All,

Just thought to start a discussion for those who received ITA in 12th draw and further process / queries.

Thank you.
Fill out the application details--> upload documents--> review application-->make payment-->final submission

All the best :)

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Can anyone tell me, how much I have to pay - total fees for me, spouse and kid (2 years old). Also now a days credit cards come with chip and pin. can I give number of that Credit card? when the payment will get deducted?

Also please let me know while uploading documents which option is correct

1. Scan original documents and upload
2. take xerox of original document --> notarized copy of these documents from Advocate (India) (2 seals from advocate) - Upload

Thank you in advance for your help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VidyaM said:
Can anyone tell me, how much I have to pay - total fees for me, spouse and kid (2 years old). Also now a days credit cards come with chip and pin. can I give number of that Credit card? when the payment will get deducted?

Check here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#visas_permits

Check for both PR visa fees and RPRF.

Not sure about the card, payment is processed immediately.

Also please let me know while uploading documents which option is correct

1. Scan original documents and upload
2. take xerox of original document --> notarized copy of these documents from Advocate (India) (2 seals from advocate) - Upload

Option 1. Unless you want to notarize any particular document for instance if you lack a work reference letter and you're submitting something you've created then you'd notarize it before uploading to your profile.

Thank you in advance for your help

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
I have a proble.Igot ITA in 12 draw and i mistakenly clicked on "I will only pay APPLICATION fee" when infact i wanted to pay both Application fee and RPRF fee toghther!! my question is does it ask again in the end whether we want to pay both fees?? or is there any way i can change that option again?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys

Actually i received my invitation yesterday but i am stuck in my family part option the thing is my parents don't have their last name on their passports but in my passport they have their last name and second thing is my mom's name spelling is different in my passport and my lawyer said i have to fill same information as shown on my passport like with last name and same spelling and in place of last name i can write down first name I am so confused please help

Srbh71

Jul 11, 2015
CEC experince quepp

cic_123 said:
Hi All,

Thank you.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Hello guys

Actually i received my invitation yesterday but i am stuck in my family part option the thing is my parents don't have their last name on their passports but in my passport they have their last name and second thing is my mom's name spelling is different in my passport and my lawyer said i have to fill same information as shown on my passport like with last name and same spelling and in place of last name i can write down first name I am so confused please help
You can fill your house name as the last name I believe. Even my passport contains my mothers first name only. I am also doing the same thing.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
You can fill your house name as the last name I believe. Even my passport contains my mothers first name only. I am also doing the same thing.
House name you mean first name ? I just worried because my mom's name spelling is different in my passport .. Do they ask for parents passports copies too ?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
sharma1990 said:
House name you mean first name ? I just worried because my mom's name spelling is different in my passport .. Do they ask for parents passports copies too ?
Only if they are accompanying you to Canada. If the name is different in passport, you can mention that in the letter of explanation.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
sharma1990 said:
If the spelling of your mother name is different in both yours and your mom passport, then better to put both in given name(s) as basically CIC offers two rows for that.

Remember for CIC, your own documents are much important as compared to your parents.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenn1617 said:
If the spelling of your mother name is different in both yours and your mom passport, then better to put both in given name(s) as basically CIC offers two rows for that.

Remember for CIC, your own documents are much important as compared to your parents.
Alright thanks guys for youe help
So i am gonna fill same information as shown on my passport and they do not accompany me right now so i think i am good for now ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And i have one more question guys , its about showing funds do i need to show funds too like i am currently working in canada and i have a valid job offer letter ?