+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with WES - Need help : University of Madras

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Raj,

Please ask for SBI Bank inside the Madras University Campus. USAB office is located near this bank. I remember the room no as 5 but you can ask for confirmation there.

USAB office are the one's who provides the transcripts if you are looking for one.

Documents to Carry :

A big size envelope - 2
Copies of all your educational certificates - 2
(Certificates includes all individual mark sheets, Provisional and Convocation)
Carry all your original educational certificates as listed above.
Copy of your ID proof - 2

Visit the USAB office and they will provide a form and payment for transcripts will be shared with you. you can pay it online in the SBI bank near the USAB office. Take 2 copy of the receipt and follow the instructions.

Any queries, email me @ shaanoh1@gmail.com

Cheers
Shan

Raj SK

Dec 15, 2017
Hi Raj,

Please ask for SBI Bank inside the Madras University Campus. USAB office is located near this bank. I remember the room no as 5 but you can ask for confirmation there.

USAB office are the one's who provides the transcripts if you are looking for one.

Documents to Carry :

A big size envelope - 2
Copies of all your educational certificates - 2
(Certificates includes all individual mark sheets, Provisional and Convocation)
Carry all your original educational certificates as listed above.
Copy of your ID proof - 2

Visit the USAB office and they will provide a form and payment for transcripts will be shared with you. you can pay it online in the SBI bank near the USAB office. Take 2 copy of the receipt and follow the instructions.

Any queries, email me @ shaanoh1@gmail.com

Cheers
Shan

Hi Shan.,
I believe the above procedure you have mentioned is for applying for first time.. right? Mine is in secondary verification. Am going to madras University to check on the 'secondary verification status' ..

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Congrats

After the email verification from UNOM on 17th Nov, Mine status got changed from On Hold to IN PROGRESS on 23rd Nov. 22nd being holiday in Canada on account of Thanks Giving. I am expecting mine to be completed anytime soon.

Thanks
Shan

Reactions: aiswaryap

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi friends,
I got wes evaluation report after secondary verification of madras university.
Congrats !.. Even I got a confirmation from university that reply was sent to WES. Do you know how many days it took for WES to provide the evaluation report?

My status shows 'On Hold' in WES account, but university has responded on Nov-22nd.

aiswaryap

Oct 30, 2018
Congrats !.. Even I got a confirmation from university that reply was sent to WES. Do you know how many days it took for WES to provide the evaluation report?

My status shows 'On Hold' in WES account, but university has responded on Nov-22nd.
Hi ,in my case madras university responded on 07/11/18 i received the PDF evaluation report in yesterday 27/11/18.,it took almost 20 days..

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Actually currently i am in UAE,so i advised to my wes agent to visit controller of examination directly and make an enquiry about my wes email in every section which are related to wes verification like USAB office,IDE etc.because my wes agent also dont know who is responsible for this verification.she said every week she visiting in university each section.
I saw many people referring something called "WES agent"? What exactly is WES agent? I am asking because my MBA verification from Andhra University is also on Hold from last 1 month without any update and want to see if there are any other options to get it cleared at the earliest?
I think WES is simply red flagging all the MBA certificates.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Dear All,

Thanks to this forum and members posted on this thread, I was prepared when the status goes on Hold for Secondary Verification with University of Madras. My Status was put on hold on Nov 15th. I emailed USAB director same day. However, I got reply on Nov 16th stating they haven't received the email from WES and requested me to visit the offices personally.

Today I visited the distance education ACOE in 3rd Floor of University Main Building. Room No:365 I think. Showed them my email copy of WES. They acknowledged the email and confirmed me that they received and they have already sent to USAB office for verification.

Then, I visited the USAB office and told the same to the person from whom we collect the sealed transcripts. One person from COE room came and asked me to give the details of my WES Ref No and name. Later, he went in and checked and then confirmed about the receipt of email and responded back to WES. Now, I am expecting my WES status to change to In Progress in Few days.

I will try to provide a detail write up once my secondary verification is completed in few days. I noticed few people are waiting for nearly 2 months to get this completed. It might help few in the future.

Cheers
Shan
Can you please share the WES email address we have to send verification?

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
I saw many people referring something called "WES agent"? What exactly is WES agent? I am asking because my MBA verification from Andhra University is also on Hold from last 1 month without any update and want to see if there are any other options to get it cleared at the earliest?
I think WES is simply red flagging all the MBA certificates.

Bro,

I think its more to do with the Institution than the degree. Do contact your university from where you got the sealed transcripts. They should provide details of the process to get the secondary verification.

Thanks
Shan

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Can you tell me how you performed the secondary verification from Madras University ? pls
Dinesh,

I already posted a brief procedure on the same. Please see my comments below. Do contact me @ shaanoh1@gmail.com for any queries

Dear All,

Thanks to this forum and members posted on this thread, I was prepared when the status goes on Hold for Secondary Verification with University of Madras. My Status was put on hold on Nov 15th. I emailed USAB director same day. However, I got reply on Nov 16th stating they haven't received the email from WES and requested me to visit the offices personally.

Today I visited the distance education ACOE in 3rd Floor of University Main Building. Room No:365 I think. Showed them my email copy of WES. They acknowledged the email and confirmed me that they received and they have already sent to USAB office for verification.

Then, I visited the USAB office and told the same to the person from whom we collect the sealed transcripts. One person from COE room came and asked me to give the details of my WES Ref No and name. Later, he went in and checked and then confirmed about the receipt of email and responded back to WES. Now, I am expecting my WES status to change to In Progress in Few days.

I will try to provide a detail write up once my secondary verification is completed in few days. I noticed few people are waiting for nearly 2 months to get this completed. It might help few in the future.

Cheers
Shan

Raj SK

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all.,
I finally got my report today.
My PG is MBA. So I was expecting the evaluation report to contain 'Masters Degree'.
But, I got the following report,
"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) "

Now am not sure if I can claim points for "Masters Degree" ( 126 points) , or just the points for "Two or more certificates" ( 119 points ).

Anybody else got similar report ?

maddie2019

Feb 13, 2019
Hi friends,

This is Madhavan and this is my first posting.

I have some issue in verification of transcripts in Madras University. WES has sent mail to university on 28.1.2019. I have enquired in verification department and they said that mail has come from WES. I got shocked from their response that they will not send any reply mail with regard to confirmation of documents. They told that once again i need to pay fees and to repeat same process which i have done earlier. I have done this process for two times. One staff told that this will happen four or five times.

I need help that whether we need to do same process or shall wait. I have waited for 5 months.

please help.