+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with WES - Need help : University of Madras

Jun 23, 2019
Yes, for me also they have sent it. I have called to Madras University, but no response. They are not picking the phone.
Hi members,

I started my WES evaluation process a month ago. The university transcripts were accepted and the verification process began. Last night, I received an email stating the following :

"Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid.

Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Madras. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution."

My university- University of Madras.
Degree - BBA and MBA
Full time

Is there anyone else in the same boat or anyone experienced a similar response from WES? I am not sure how effective University of Madras is in responding to such verification requests. Please let me know your thoughts.

htnamus

Feb 6, 2020
Hi I know am opening this topic kind of late for this thread but this seems the most related to my query. I got a similar mail for WES about documents being sent to madras universiity for secondary verification. I went to the university the next day itself and submitted a DD along with requisition letter and Xerox copies of my Marketeers and degree certificates. sadly no form of acknowlegegment was given and I was only orally told that the process would take 20.days. I am.just concerned if the university will take care of completing the process and reply back to WES accordingly as there is no means.of communication to do any followup with them. can anyone please confirm if they had gone through this process with madras university and if it went through smoothly till WES ECA was done

chanar05

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, Can anyone provide me a reliable WES transcript service provider for Madras University? I am currently in USA and cannot afford to ask any of my friends to go University in person due to current pandemic situation. Thank you.

Last edited:

SPRP

Feb 28, 2021
Hi ,in my case madras university responded on 07/11/18 i received the PDF evaluation report in yesterday 27/11/18.,it took almost 20 days..
[/QUOT

hi

what was the status in the WES, once your university has responded to them. whether it is on hold or IN progress before you receive your pdf report. plz help me. thank you

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Hi, Can anyone provide me a reliable WES transcript service provider for Madras University? I am currently in USA and cannot afford to ask any of my friends to go University in person due to current pandemic situation. Thank you.
Mail transcripts