+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Samz19

Dec 23, 2019
Hi
I have downloaded the picture on 09th Jan 21 and since then it says under review. Anyone in the same boat ??
And the ecopr link disappeared and there is a new layout of the portal.

Samz19

Dec 23, 2019
Same thing for me too. It gave a message that proceed with Step 2 and Step 2 is already done with Address and Photo. They definitely picked the worst possible developer and architect to do this site.

same happens to me ??

Samz19

Dec 23, 2019
Hi All,

Did any one receive ECOPR on portal last week. My timeline is
Email requesting details - 31 Dec 2020 - replied same day
Credential - 9 Jan 21 - upload same date
Waiting now!
Hi did you get ecopr ?? I have the same timeline
the credentials are under review.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
@geol Pls can u reply to my questions that I have inbox you. Thank you.
I have replied on mail itself. Please see here also:

Hi,
If your LVO is Singapore then you will get ppr from Singapore, but being in Canada you can submit all the passports together to CPC-OTTAWA as per instructions in the PPR email. Regarding change of address you can update on ecas portal, which normally takes 2-5 business days. Even if you see no update on address then you can always call the IRCC on 888-242-2100 to update the address. Update address is very important being in canada, the copr process is different for inland parents. Hope I have answered you queries. All the best!

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have replied on mail itself. Please see here also:

Hi,
If your LVO is Singapore then you will get ppr from Singapore, but being in Canada you can submit all the passports together to CPC-OTTAWA as per instructions in the PPR email. Regarding change of address you can update on ecas portal, which normally takes 2-5 business days. Even if you see no update on address then you can always call the IRCC on 888-242-2100 to update the address. Update address is very important being in canada, the copr process is different for inland parents. Hope I have answered you queries. All the best!
Will there be a chance to skip the stage of PPR and issue COPR instead since everyone is already in Canada?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I don’t think so, PPR skipped only for the files with CPC-M and parents in Canada. Any Outland Visa office ( in your case - Singapore ) Issue PPR.