Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Here is what someone posted today, seems like they received an email that says they are on the list to test the new IRCC portal. Has anyone else seen any such email? It seems like IRCC has been working to streamline the process of confirming PPRs in a more streamlined way.

"To those who have noticed glitches on the online portal, it seems IRCC along with Deloitte is conducting some tests for the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal, where applicants will confirm their address and send photos to finalize their application.

From what I understand, applicants that are in their final stage will be contacted for the first round of testing (they sent me an email) and will I eventually roll the updated portal very soon. I hope this is finally a positive development for those sitting on an approved application for a very long time
."

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Here is what someone posted today, seems like they received an email that says they are on the list to test the new IRCC portal. Has anyone else seen any such email? It seems like IRCC has been working to streamline the process of confirming PPRs in a more streamlined way.

"To those who have noticed glitches on the online portal, it seems IRCC along with Deloitte is conducting some tests for the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal, where applicants will confirm their address and send photos to finalize their application.

From what I understand, applicants that are in their final stage will be contacted for the first round of testing (they sent me an email) and will I eventually roll the updated portal very soon. I hope this is finally a positive development for those sitting on an approved application for a very long time
."
That's great news! May I ask for the link where you saw this news?

Thank you.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

."
Someone from November AOR received email from them about this portal. He confirmed his participation and they (one Deloitte staff and IRCC agent) did video call with him to take him through the new portal. He filled details in the new portal and he received COPR the following day. They told him that this is a new platform which they will integrate with IRCC web portal once they are done with the test. First, they are testing with inland applicants then will move on to outland applicants.

This is the thread he started: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-permanent-residence-confirmation-portal-pilot-program.706624/#post-8928626

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Someone from November AOR received email from them about this portal. He confirmed his participation and they (one Deloitte staff and IRCC agent) did video call with him to take him through the new portal. He filled details in the new portal and he received COPR the following day. They told him that this is a new platform which they will integrate with IRCC web portal once they are done with the test. First, they are testing with inland applicants then will move on to outland applicants.

This is the thread he started: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-permanent-residence-confirmation-portal-pilot-program.706624/#post-8928626

Does "move on to outland applicants" mean virtual landing for outland applicants?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Does "move on to outland applicants" mean virtual landing for outland applicants?
I believe that's what they meant, because his statue was application approved but did not receive COPR/PPR and he is inland. They said for outland the process will be different, which is obvious because we are outside the country; most applicants are from non-visa-exempt countries. There are questions more than answers at the moment, so let's wait and see what they will offer. Anything to streamline the process is always welcomed.

Reactions: Dhan09

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Every one has glitch on the biometrics information in their cic account or only those who are at the edge of receiving copr? Any insights?

Reactions: egam189

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP

."
Thanks for the info!
Just to be sure, your last para is also quoted from that inland applicant or this is what you are saying as I can see that you are FSW-Outland?

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Thanks for the info!
Just to be sure, your last para is also quoted from that inland applicant or this is what you are saying as I can see that you are FSW-Outland?
It is quoted as is.

anz2468

Nov 5, 2019
Hopefully IRCC will soon launch the landing portal. It has been 2 weeks after completing the testing phase.

Reactions: Nwamma

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
any news on this portal? anyone getting any emails or details of the portal.

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
I spoke to an agent couple of days ago and asked him about this portal. He confirmed that this portal was being tested for Inland candidates, however he said he was not aware of any plans of this being used for Outland candidates.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I spoke to an agent couple of days ago and asked him about this portal. He confirmed that this portal was being tested for Inland candidates, however he said he was not aware of any plans of this being used for Outland candidates.
I wonder when they officially start the portal, as trials were over two weeks ago. Did you ask about that by any chance?

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Another one bites the dust.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Do they have any plans for outlanders at all?