+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Not all Inland applicants are getting it I think. Most are still direct CoPR on approval (some with phone call/email, others without). Until it’s fully introduced for inland I don’t think outlanders have a chance.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
They should really push for more people to use this. I’m sure everyone would like to submit electronic photos than having to mail and wait.

Reactions: egam189

Jobankhehra

Nov 27, 2020
Hi,
I am inland applicant got CoPR email on 27/11/2020 from etobicoke landing office. No instructions regarding portal. What do guys think should i want for portal email or just send documents by mail?

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Not only the testing, i received an email yesterday to follow the next steps where i have to emIl them back with my email name Nd few other questions. Hopefully they reply soon with my credentials, I'm probably one of the first ones who will officially use this portal

Reactions: amrit0088

Jobankhehra

Nov 27, 2020
Not only the testing, i received an email yesterday to follow the next steps where i have to emIl them back with my email name Nd few other questions. Hopefully they reply soon with my credentials, I'm probably one of the first ones who will officially use this portal
Hey, when u got ur copr and which is ur landing office. I recieved my copr yesterday but no info about the portal.

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey, when u got ur copr and which is ur landing office. I recieved my copr yesterday but no info about the portal.
If u received the CoPR, then u are still in the old school way of sending photos via mail. I just got an email for PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL, where they'll upload by copr and within one week will get my CArd delivered. Office is Etobicoke

Jobankhehra

Nov 27, 2020
If u received the CoPR, then u are still in the old school way of sending photos via mail. I just got an email for PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL, where they'll upload by copr and within one week will get my CArd delivered. Office is Etobicoke
Yeah probably. i thought that they stopped testing and implemented this new process.i sent an email yesterday to the landing office. Lets see if i get a response btw My landing office is also etobicoke.

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Got an email from them with credentials, have uploaded my address and the photo, hope they will accept it soon and thats itt

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
May I ask if you applied PR in Canada or outside Canada (then move to Canada later)? Thank you.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
To those who got the online portal invitation, did you get CoPR first? Or do they skip CoPR and directly issue the PR card?