+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I got CoPR today but did not get an email of this portal link.anyone have idea when they send me???

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got CoPR today but did not get an email of this portal link.anyone have idea when they send me???
If your IRCC account shows approved and COPR available for download, you won’t receive the link.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
If your IRCC account shows approved and COPR available for download, you won’t receive the link.
How I get new portal link.i read on website like they send an email to create account to access new portal for PR card details.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
How I get new portal link.i read on website like they send an email to create account to access new portal for PR card details.
Applicants who got the PR confirmation portal link have not received their COPR. They have to wait for IRCC to verify the address that they uploaded in the portal before they can receive the COPR. Since you already received your COPR, you won’t receive the portal link. You’ll have to send your photos to IRCC by post to get your PR card.

From what I’ve been reading, not all LVOs use the portal link - only Etobicoke and Calgary. The rest are uploading the COPRs directly to the IRCC account / email or both.

Reactions: joy857 and geol

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Applicants who got the PR confirmation portal link have not received their COPR. They have to wait for IRCC to verify the address that they uploaded in the portal before they can receive the COPR. Since you already received your COPR, you won’t receive the portal link. You’ll have to send your photos to IRCC by post to get your PR card.

From what I’ve been reading, not all LVOs use the portal link - only Etobicoke and Calgary. The rest are uploading the COPRs directly to the IRCC account / email or both.
Ohhh thank you..so I need to send photos to the office by post only right and I got CoPR email from Etobicoke office.

graywy42

Dec 6, 2020
My agent received the Portal invitation letter on Jan 13, and forwarded to me, I replied the email with the required information.

However, I still did not receive the portal cretentials.

Anyone know how long it take?

Or should the agent reply the email but not myself?

Thanks so much!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
My agent received the Portal invitation letter on Jan 13, and forwarded to me, I replied the email with the required information.

However, I still did not receive the portal cretentials.

Anyone know how long it take?

Or should the agent reply the email but not myself?

Thanks so much!
IRCC will send the credentials to the email you provided in your reply. From what I’ve seen, the login credentials could take from a day up to 2 weeks.