+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Folks, we have all been waiting here for more than enough! Let's hope this week everyone gets the eCoPR and move ahead in his/her career in the North.

Crossed fingers.

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Hi All,

Did any one receive ECOPR on portal last week. My timeline is
Email requesting details - 31 Dec 2020 - replied same day
Credential - 9 Jan 21 - upload same date
Waiting now!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
From the rate Etobicoke is going, it could take 4-5 weeks before we receive eCOPR after confirming address. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: mariliagomes03
Nov 5, 2020
For me neither.. Still both pending since I submitted on Jan 4.
I just logged into the portal and had a new update there (no email received). An additional step to confirm that I am in Canada. Apparently, with this confirmation they will issue the eCO-PR, and the photo and address approval will run in parallel for the PR card process, specifically.

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
My portal page has been changed. Now, I have UCI number beside my name on top of the screen. They asked me to redeclare that I am currently in Canada. They want me to submit my address and photo but I already did.

Here is the page I see now. Since I already submitted my documents, I am not allowed to do it and that's why there is no checkmark beside the mailing address and photo. Does everyone have the same sort of screen?

https://ibb.co/tDD5V5f

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
My portal page has been changed. Now, I have UCI number beside my name on top of the screen. They asked me to redeclare that I am currently in Canada. They want me to submit my address and photo but I already did.

Here is the page I see now. Since I already submitted my documents, I am not allowed to do it and that's why there is no checkmark beside the mailing address and photo. Does everyone have the same sort of screen?

I too had this today morning. I redeclared that I am Canada. Also eCOPR download button disappeared.

Nov 5, 2020
I too had this today morning. I redeclared that I am Canada. Also eCOPR download button disappeared.
same here!! I believe this is a new update they are implementing. From the header message, and from what other people shared here, I believe that with the current backlog, they will focus on issuing the copr when you self-declare you are in Canada and in parallel approve pic and address for pr card.
That is what says in the portal:
"Once your self-declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence document(eCoPR) in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent residence status, eCoPR will not be available for download.

Once both your photo and address are accepted, your permanent resident card will be mailed to the mailing address you have provided"

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
same here!! I believe this is a new update they are implementing. From the header message, and from what other people shared here, I believe that with the current backlog, they will focus on issuing the copr when you self-declare you are in Canada and in parallel approve pic and address for pr card.
That is what says in the portal:
"Once your self-declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence document(eCoPR) in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent residence status, eCoPR will not be available for download.

Once both your photo and address are accepted, your permanent resident card will be mailed to the mailing address you have provided"
But download button got disappeared?

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020

ditto.. this morning

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, the button disappeared! I believe it will be back when they issue the copr. I will keep a look at the portal.
Same thing for me too. It gave a message that proceed with Step 2 and Step 2 is already done with Address and Photo. They definitely picked the worst possible developer and architect to do this site.

Reactions: mariliagomes03