+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Try to login to your portal download button is available now and i was able to download mine . They have verified my address but the photo still in review. not sure if i can update my sin with this document but will try.
You can update your SIN and health card with eCoPR.

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Try to login to your portal download button is available now and i was able to download mine . They have verified my address but the photo still in review. not sure if i can update my sin with this document but will try.
Hi, I can see that my Address is "verified by IRCC" but still download button is not available.

jon_1989

May 5, 2020
Hi, I can see that my Address is "verified by IRCC" but still download button is not available.
Oh i think it depends on the officer assigned to ur paper. My photo has not been verified but ecopr is available to download. Officer approved my cic application on weekend so maybe theyre working from home.

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I randomly checked my CIC page and my application status shows approved with my eCOPR document number. But no document to download. I am also not able to login to portal yet.
Background check was completed on 8th Dec 2020. CIC sent me email on 23rd Dec. Received credential on the same day, 23rd Dec after an hour. Uploaded photo and address on 23rd Dec. Application shows approved on 11th Jan.

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
I randomly checked my CIC page and my application status shows approved with my eCOPR document number. But no document to download. I am also not able to login to portal yet.
Background check was completed on 8th Dec 2020. CIC sent me email on 23rd Dec. Received credential on the same day, 23rd Dec after an hour. Uploaded photo and address on 23rd Dec. Application shows approved on 11th Jan.
Tomorrow you will get copr in PR portal

Reactions: Prageecha

jon_1989

May 5, 2020
have u tried logging in to different computer? u can ask someone you know to try logging in on their computer and see if they can log in.
btw happy for u. u will get the email notification tomorrow for sure.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
The download problem is with Apple. You can download on Android phone and Microsoft Windows.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Same here Address has been verified, photo not yet. Once photo is verified, then I guess we'll be able to download e-copr.
Once address is verified, you can download eCoPR. Photo is only for PR card. Once the photo is accepted, the PR card will get printed and mailed to the address verified. Once again you try to click on download button, hopefully it will be. All the best!

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
The download problem is with Apple. You can download on Android phone and Microsoft Windows.
I could open the portal on my Mac on Safari. I don’t have eCOPR yet. May be tomorrow.
I couldn’t open on my phone or on chrome on windows.