+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC ACCRA Visa Office - Passport Processing Delay for Students

kop Dreams

Jan 25, 2023
Hi,

It been over 2 months since Accra office asked for my passport and I still do not have any update yet?

Can somone explain to me why they are keeping my passport in their office for more than 2 months?

I plan to travel to another country soon, is it appropriate to withdraw my application in order to get my passport?

I am also planning to file a court application against IRCC Accra for holding my passport in their office for months.

I totally do not understand why they are holding my passport in their office for over several months, if they aren't gonna give me the visa, they should refuse my application and give me back my passport to travel elsewhere.

What is the best course of action I need to take now?
Hii, have you receive your passport back now ??

OsafoNyarko

Mar 14, 2023
I suggest we all gather and petition the foreign affairs ministry or better still go to the strong media houses to make inquiries for us, since they’re not replying our emails and webforms. When these media houses go to see the ambassador or their PRO they can ask these questions for us and I think we be answered.
I think we’re being so lenient on this matter. Let’s talk action now

OsafoNyarko

Mar 14, 2023
Hi,

It been over 2 months since Accra office asked for my passport and I still do not have any update yet?

Can somone explain to me why they are keeping my passport in their office for more than 2 months?

I plan to travel to another country soon, is it appropriate to withdraw my application in order to get my passport?

I am also planning to file a court application against IRCC Accra for holding my passport in their office for months.

I totally do not understand why they are holding my passport in their office for over several months, if they aren't gonna give me the visa, they should refuse my application and give me back my passport to travel elsewhere.

Hi,

Let’s create a platform and petition the ambassador. At least a WhatsApp group will do.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi,

Did you submit everything requested?
Check your request letter again.
If not send to them. If yes, keep contacting them.

OsafoNyarko

Mar 14, 2023
Please what are the other things to be submitted after passport request.?
It’s only your traveling document and the passport request letter which we all submitted.
A lot of people are going through the same situation

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Please what are the other things to be submitted after passport request.?
It’s only your traveling document and the passport request letter which we all submitted.
A lot of people are going through the same situation
The passport request letter requests for
1. two passports photographs with one bearing the name and date of birth of the subject as well as the name and address of the studio - there is a specification.
2. The height and eye chart
3. The request letter
4. Pay RPRF if not paid
5. The international passport.

Without any of the above, the PR visa can be delayed.

OsafoNyarko

Mar 14, 2023
Wow am surprised about this and nothing of that sort were stated in the letter.
Have you submitted some before and did you submit all these documents and please which country are you??

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Wow am surprised about this and nothing of that sort were stated in the letter.
Have you submitted some before and did you submit all these documents and please which country are you??
It was in my spouse's letter. She is in Nigeria.

This week, Accra reached out to someone who submitted International passport in December, informing the person that the person did not submit passport photographs. They just requested for the photos this week after months of waiting webforms and emails!

kop Dreams

Jan 25, 2023
Hello family , anyone here with his/her passport return this week ?? Ircc is causing a lot of mental stress . Abrokire baako p3 nti

OsafoNyarko

Mar 14, 2023
Haha not easy oo.
I know 2 people who received their passport after 2days of submitted.
People are getting their visas oo. I don’t know why they are doing this to some of us.
It’s about 2months since I submitted my passport but hmm

kop Dreams

Jan 25, 2023
Been there since Feb 10th , and no update . Ircc they cause mental stress and not funny
Thank God I never made flight arrangement