+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC ACCRA Visa Office - Passport Processing Delay for Students

BigJames2

Jul 31, 2023
Can someone help me out on this issue? I submitted my application at the ACCRA center and got my biometric letter without sensing the mixed up error by mixing my Family name and Given name. On today, I was not allowed to give my biometric. I was asked to send an amendment request email for that change but the automatic reply message wasn't fruitful because it might take forever.
Can someone please help me? I am from Liberia and I am in Ghana and do not know what to do at moment.

Last edited:

Mosule

Aug 6, 2023
Hello ,
Please I need help,how do I lift a 5 years ban of misrepresentation? I gave an unprofessional agent my application for a study permit and that of my husband a work permit,he requested for our bank statement which we gave him but I think he altered it ..note this is without our knowledge although I have read the immigration officer holds us responsible for any documents submitted.please is there a possibility to appeal because the pfl he submitted wasn't sufficient enough,he only submitted an updated account statement without a proper explanation and also he dint show any of this to us ..we are still unaware of all that he submitted because he's not releasing our login information.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hello ,
Please I need help,how do I lift a 5 years ban of misrepresentation? I gave an unprofessional agent my application for a study permit and that of my husband a work permit,he requested for our bank statement which we gave him but I think he altered it ..note this is without our knowledge although I have read the immigration officer holds us responsible for any documents submitted.please is there a possibility to appeal because the pfl he submitted wasn't sufficient enough,he only submitted an updated account statement without a proper explanation and also he dint show any of this to us ..we are still unaware of all that he submitted because he's not releasing our login information.
For starters, I’ll say SORRY. But IRCC holds you responsible for your application. If your agent didn’t fill a “use of representative form” then your name will be signed as the applicant and absorbs the agent from any liability. As long as it is your name on the form, you’re responsible. If you are barred from Canada because of misrepresentation, you cannot purge yourself off it until the time is served.

applying for a Canadian permit is not scary as people make it look. All that is required is a little due diligence and you can do everything at the comfort of your home or any cafe.

Toyindesire

Jan 13, 2023
Hello, has anybody being able to write accra immigration through webform lately?

Their server has been down for months

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Pls I need your advise. I am just so frustrated and need guidance. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail for all us all on August 15, 2023. We the dependents are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR since August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please?

Reactions: kweku Anane

kweku Anane

Feb 14, 2020
Pls I need your advise. I am just so frustrated and need guidance. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail for all us all on August 15, 2023. We the dependents are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR since August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please?
Have you received your passports?

Dami2025

Nov 14, 2023
Have you received any updates on your passports yet?