+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC ACCRA Visa Office - Passport Processing Delay for Students

kweku Anane

Feb 14, 2020
Pls I need your advise. I am just so frustrated and need guidance. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail for all us all on August 15, 2023. We the dependents are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR since August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please?
H v you pls received your passports?

Harryhk

Nov 25, 2023
I submitted my application on 15th August 2023 and went on to do my biometric on 28th August, I got notified in my GCkey portal that I passed my medical exam on 21st October, my school starts in January and I’ve still not heard anything from else form ircc, what do I do ?

Reactions: Godaloneknows

Godaloneknows

Dec 15, 2023
Hmmm...I wish IRCC Accra could reply to emails and webforms.... applicants waiting for long for a decision should atleast receive an update from IRCC Accra on the progress of their application. Huge amount of tuition deposit made and academic year too around the corner....some applicants apply late to their reopening date yet get faster response from same office so an update to applicants whose applications submitted earliest but no decision response should receive an update to calm down their anxieties.

Reactions: snow0242

snow0242

Dec 28, 2023
I submitted my application on 15th August 2023 and went on to do my biometric on 28th August, I got notified in my GCkey portal that I passed my medical exam on 21st October, my school starts in January and I’ve still not heard anything from else form ircc, what do I do ?
Hello, have u received your ppr yet? Kindly share your timeline if you have

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023
Are there any August applicants here who have received their PPR this December 2023 from Accra VFS?
I applied on July 21, and biometric on July 24.
PPR on November 29 but I received it in December.

crown-me

Jan 8, 2024
Good day everyone, please I am new here.

Though I submitted my passport like over two months ago for Canada PR, and I've not received any message whatsoever from ircc.

I'm so worried what could have happened to my passport.
Please what do you think I can do next?