+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC ACCRA Visa Office - Passport Processing Delay for Students

Ammyamnice

Mar 27, 2023
My passport was also received for stamping at ircc on Feb 10th . Still in process as at now. I can’t make major decisions now because i have no idea they will send my passport back. It is frustrating! I hope we get an update this week.

GoldieS

Mar 15, 2023
Min
My passport was also received for stamping at ircc on Feb 10th . Still in process as at now. I can’t make major decisions now because i have no idea they will send my passport back. It is frustrating! I hope we get an update this week.
Mine has been with them since Jan 10.it’s crazy

Bel124

Jun 12, 2019
I

received it last week Friday with a refusal letter and also 5year ban.My bank statement was genuine buh I don’t understand why ircc said i used a fake bank statement.can I appeal
So sorry about the refusal and the ban. I don't know what it takes to appeal but I think you should give it a try

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Hi...any news? Apparently we submitted and was received the same day. Did you also submit passport photographs? It wasn't stated to submit passport photographs, so I don't know if its the reason for the delay.

Ammyamnice

Mar 27, 2023
Hi...any news? Apparently we submitted and was received the same day. Did you also submit passport photographs? It wasn't stated to submit passport photographs, so I don't know if its the reason for the delay.
passport photographs wasn’t part of the requirement (student visa) . I have sent several web forms but no reply from them.

glory praise

Jul 12, 2023
Hi,
I'm new here, I need a work permit visa to Canada and presently I'm in Equatorial Guinea. How do I go about it. Thank you