+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

nitinkalra07

Sep 21, 2018
Timeline for the much awaited ECA for my girl friend.

All documents (Application and All Transcripts) reached IQAS: 12th Jan 2018

1st AoR: 20th Jan 2018 (after follow up)
2nd AoR: 2nd Mar 2018

ECA Soft copy: 9th Apr 2018
Total time taken: 12 Weeks from receiving documents.

Courses she has completed:
Bachelor of Science from University of Kolkata (3 years)
Master of Science from University of Kolkata (2 years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IMT CDL (2 years)

Credentials given:
Masters credential for University of Kolkata degree.
University Diploma credential for IMT CDL - PGDM.

What this means is that, although IQAS recognized IMT CDL, they do not give MASTERS credential for 2 Year PGDM course. (Not sure about 1 year course). They only gave University Diploma credential. If you do not have any other PG degree, you probably will have to go with 'More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years' option, when you create your profile.
Hi, Can you help me to know if the below subject line is 1st AOR or 2nd AOR? The confusion is arising because I had sent my transcripts together with my application documents under single envelope. The subject line is below which I received from IQAS. Not sure whether it is AOR-1 or AOR-2?
"Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents"

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi, Can you help me to know if the below subject line is 1st AOR or 2nd AOR? The confusion is arising because I had sent my transcripts together with my application documents under single envelope. The subject line is below which I received from IQAS. Not sure whether it is AOR-1 or AOR-2?
"Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents"
Does this say that your application is now in processing?

If so, its AOR2.

pavinayan

Sep 13, 2018
Please do not get fooled by the fact that WES sends a verification email to IMT CDL to verify your credentials. They complete their process as it is mentioned. I got my report last week and IMT CDL is not recognized by WES. Do not waste time on WES. Go for IQAS to save time from the start.

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah. We received the Transcripts and sent it to IQAS. Hoping that it will go through. Thanks for the help again.
Hi
I am also planning to apply for a Canadian PR and have done my PGDM from IMT-CDL. Just a point of query here. Why did you choose IQAS and not WES, as WES has a faster turnaround time? Also, was the IMT able to send the transcripts to assessing agency(IQAS) directly or did you have to send them?

Ps:
Off topic: I have done from grad also from a distance learning program, do you think both programs in a distance learning model will be accepted?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Feb 5, 2019
Please do not get fooled by the fact that WES sends a verification email to IMT CDL to verify your credentials. They complete their process as it is mentioned. I got my report last week and IMT CDL is not recognized by WES. Do not waste time on WES. Go for IQAS to save time from the start.
Hi Pavinayan

What course did you do? I have done a 2 year PGDM from IMT-CDL. What is your take on it? Any info regarding it's validity or not?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I
Hi Pavinayan

What course did you do? I have done a 2 year PGDM from IMT-CDL. What is your take on it? Any info regarding it's validity or not?
if it’s IMTCDL go for IQAS. Do not waste your time and money on WES.. and nowadays WES also takes more than a month