+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Do IQAS consider INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY - CENTER OF DISTANCE LEARNING (IMT-CDL).

If YES, then what's the final evaluation comes? Please share Experience.

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Do you want to know if they evaluate IMT Ghaziabad or not? if yes, please read following:

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/india-international-education-guide.pdf

it is mentioned in their list.
Preet,

Thank you so much.

Table 27 on the PDF has "Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad" stated, whose Postgraduate Diploma in Management has been Equated with MBA Degree by AIU.

This certainly gives hope. However, I am still in doubt whether this is applicable for IMT - CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) as well.

Thoughts?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Preet,

Thank you so much.

Table 27 on the PDF has "Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad" stated, whose Postgraduate Diploma in Management has been Equated with MBA Degree by AIU.

This certainly gives hope. However, I am still in doubt whether this is applicable for IMT - CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) as well.

Thoughts?
I hope the University is same, if yes, then distance education is not a problem. It's your university which will have to provide transcripts and if IQAS receives transcripts, then there should not be any problem.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
I hope the University is same, if yes, then distance education is not a problem. It's your university which will have to provide transcripts and if IQAS receives transcripts, then there should not be any problem.
Yeah. We received the Transcripts and sent it to IQAS. Hoping that it will go through. Thanks for the help again.

gaurav8187

Sep 22, 2017
HI Mathansri,

your's is 1 year PGDM or 2 year, Mine is also CDL diploma. I also received the transcripts. but not sure if CDL is considered
Thanks,

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
HI Mathansri,

your's is 1 year PGDM or 2 year, Mine is also CDL diploma. I also received the transcripts. but not sure if CDL is considered
Thanks,
Hi Gaurav,

It is actually my girl friend who has done PGDM from IMT CDL, not me. We have to do research for girl friend also, you see. :) Hers is 2 years course. How about you?

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Mine is 1 year CDL. not sure if they will consider that.
Gaurav,

I see the below in the PDF:

Two-year postgraduate diplomas at the prestigious Indian Institutes of Management, such as the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and the Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology and Management (PGDITM), are recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and the central government as being equivalent to university master’s degrees for the purpose of employment and admission into doctoral-level management programs. Table 27 lists 32 institutions (including the Indian Institutes of Management) whose PGDM has been equated with the MBA degree by the Association of Indian Universities.

I think you need to find out if 1 year course is also recognized by AIU.

narender1966

Feb 13, 2018
Can we directly send the Transcripts to IQAS ?? IMT can still send but I don't think Delhi University will send the transcript directly to IQAS. Please help.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Can we directly send the Transcripts to IQAS ?? IMT can still send but I don't think Delhi University will send the transcript directly to IQAS. Please help.
I do not think there is any difference on who is sending the transcripts. In our case, we have received the transcript from IMT and sent it to IQAS by ourselves.

narender1966

Feb 13, 2018
Great, thanks. I asked this because it is specifically mentioned on IQAS website that documents should be directly sent. If they have accepted, then there should not be any problem.

Just wanted to be rest assured that they will accept my docs. Else i will to pay assesment charges without any reason.