+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

yatinbatra

Sep 3, 2019
We got both our bachelors & masters degree assessed from IQAS
Hi Gautam,
Can you please share your number on yatin.batra@gmail.com
I am facing the same issue and your help would be greatly appreciated to understand the process for IQAS.

1. Did B.Tech (CSE) from Kurukshetra University (2003-07)
i. Do I need to send the degree and semester wise transcript to IQAS along with masters? Its mentioned that >1 assessment will make additional 4 weeks?
ii. Would that impact the timelines?

2. Did PGDBM (Marketing) from IMT-CDL (2010-12)
i. I presume that will get approved by IQAS?
ii. IMTCDL just attested the photocopies of diploma and statement of marks and gave that in a sealed attested envelope. Is that right or should they give any new document as transcript?

While filling IQAS form:
i. Do we fill and upload the IMTCDL certificate as diploma or degree? (before making the payment)
ii. When will we get the checklist form?
iii. Does IQAS forwards the ECA to IRCC? if not, how do we do that?

Please if anybody else had success with IMT-CDL, please do share your contact number on yatin.batra@gmail.com.

Last edited:

arctic_icec

Sep 2, 2019
New Delhi
Hello Friends,

Need your advice. I have a 2 year regular Post Graduate Diploma Business Management (PGDBM) from Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi . Will this be evaluated as Masters by IQAS ? What additional documents can i request from my Institution to be assured that it is evaluated as Masters by IQAS.

Oxee

Sep 15, 2019
We got both our bachelors & masters degree assessed from IQAS

Hello

Do IQAS consider 2 years masters equivalent to masters or bachelors? WES is giving 2 years masters the equivalency of bachelor. I am bit confused
I have done MBA 2 years program
2 years Bachelor of commerce

Sep 29, 2019
Timeline for the much awaited ECA for my girl friend.

All documents (Application and All Transcripts) reached IQAS: 12th Jan 2018

1st AoR: 20th Jan 2018 (after follow up)
2nd AoR: 2nd Mar 2018

ECA Soft copy: 9th Apr 2018
Total time taken: 12 Weeks from receiving documents.

Courses she has completed:
Bachelor of Science from University of Kolkata (3 years)
Master of Science from University of Kolkata (2 years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IMT CDL (2 years)

Credentials given:
Masters credential for University of Kolkata degree.
University Diploma credential for IMT CDL - PGDM.

What this means is that, although IQAS recognized IMT CDL, they do not give MASTERS credential for 2 Year PGDM course. (Not sure about 1 year course). They only gave University Diploma credential. If you do not have any other PG degree, you probably will have to go with 'More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years' option, when you create your profile.
But they themselves have mentioned IMT Ghaziabad for institution whose PGDM is equated to MBA... Why they have not recognized it as masters then??

Apurvath

Oct 3, 2019
I have 12 + 4 bachelor's degree (B.E. Computer Science) + I have recently done MBA (PGPM 1 yr full time) from renowned institute S P Jain, Mumbai. But seems WES don't recognise PGPM. I am planning to get it evaluated from IQAS. I am in the process to arrange all my documents. My query is whether I can collect transcript (sealed packed) from both my institutes and send it together on my own or I need to send it directly via institutes. Instructions on IQAS says - all supporting documents such as transcripts or mark sheets for all years of study must be sent directly to IQAS by the institution that issued them.
What all documents to be sent? Transcripts + Copy of degree + copy of all mark sheets (kindly let me know if I need to include anything else).

Also is there anyone in this group who has got 1 year full time MBA (PGPM) evaluated by WES/IQAS. Appreciate any help. Thank you!
Hi
I see that you posted this last year. I got my eca done from WES but they didn't recognize my MBA from S. P. JAIN Centre for management. Just wanted to know if IQAS gave you a positive evaluation? Don't want to waste more money.
Thanks

Oct 27, 2019
1) No. We did not ask anything to IQAS.
2) We send all 3 transcripts (Bachelors, Masters and PGDM from IMT CDL) to IQAS.
Can you please tell me that whether C.U send the tranacripts of Masters directly to IQAS or you send the sealed envelope to IQAS? I have an M.SC from Maulana Azad College under C.U. But being an autonomous university C.U refused to send transcripts of M.Sc directly to IQAS and then I send the transcripts of Maulana Azad College in a stamped & sealed envelope to IQAS. But IQAS emailed me that they require transcripts from degree issuing university(i.e.C.U). Now I cannot understand what should I do! Please help..

shaygaan

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, Did you get it evaluated by IQAS? If yes, what did they consider it as? I'm planning to get a 1 year Diploma from IMT this year.
Hi Guys

I have got my 3-year Bachelors degree evaluated from WES. I wish to get my 1-year diploma from IMT-CDL recognized by IQAS.

Is it okay if I get one degree evaluated by WES and the other by IQAS or should I get both degrees evaluated by IQAS only?

Please let me know at the earliest.

Anmol Thukral

Jan 16, 2020
IQAS has stopped accepting the ECA till 2020. Will IMT distance learning diploma of 2 years course will be counted as 1+ 3yrs graduation? Please advise

Jigarnaik

Jul 14, 2020
I have done my bachelor of engineering 4 years and 2 years PGDM at IMT Nagpur. Does IQAS will consider my PGDM as double degree or masters ? Since WES wont recognise IMT Nagpur as its not ugc approved

himanshu2210

Aug 26, 2020
I have done my bachelor of engineering 4 years and 2 years PGDM at IMT Nagpur. Does IQAS will consider my PGDM as double degree or masters ? Since WES wont recognise IMT Nagpur as its not ugc approved
IQAS will give you masters as IMT Nagpur is in the list of MBA colleges whose PGDM equates to MBA

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Does IQAS recognizes MA Economics in Distance from Jain University as Masters?
No. I dont think so. It only recognizes some M.Sc programs as Masters