+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

Prince113

Aug 31, 2018
Hello All
It is clear to me that WES will not assess the PGDITM course from SCDL. Can anyone please confirm me that should I go ECA from IQAS? I have completed my PGDITM in 2016-2018.

Please help! I will be very thankful to you.

shakuntala

Aug 29, 2018
Hi All,

I am filling my application through IQAS,. please confirm what dates we need to fill for dates of instruction while adding credential.
I did Bachelor of engineering 2004 to 2008

I don't have exact dates, can I add approximate date for this??

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello All
It is clear to me that WES will not assess the PGDITM course from SCDL. Can anyone please confirm me that should I go ECA from IQAS? I have completed my PGDITM in 2016-2018.

Please help! I will be very thankful to you.
As long as institute is UGC approved, there should not be any problem with IQAS. I believe SCDL is approved, so you can go ahead with IQAS evaluation.. All The Best...!!

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi All,

I am filling my application through IQAS,. please confirm what dates we need to fill for dates of instruction while adding credential.
I did Bachelor of engineering 2004 to 2008

I don't have exact dates, can I add approximate date for this??
Are you referring the course start and End date ??

If Yes, then you can add the approximate date. If i remember correctly it ask for Month and Year and not the specific date..!!

Prince113

Aug 31, 2018
As long as institute is UGC approved, there should not be any problem with IQAS. I believe SCDL is approved, so you can go ahead with IQAS evaluation.. All The Best...!!
Thanks for the info!
Yes, SCDL is approved UGC-DEB. Actually i need to be very sure that I definitely will get assessed by IQAS?

If yes, then this will be consider under "Two or more degree ..." category??

mrbrijendra

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, IQAS has evaluated my PGPM- 3 Year from IMT CDL to university diploma with a focus in business management and marketing. my period of course (January 2008 to December 2010)

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi, IQAS has evaluated my PGPM- 3 Year from IMT CDL to university diploma with a focus in business management and marketing. my period of course (January 2008 to December 2010)
Hi mrbrijendra,

Congratulations! and could you please help me with below:

a) What is the timeline of processing - e.g. Documents Delivered, AoR received, ECA received
b) Did you include the "Document Request Form" along with your IMT CDL transcripts in a sealed/stamped envelop; or just mentioned the IQAS no. on envelop?

Many Thanks in advance!

mrbrijendra

Feb 4, 2018
Hi mrbrijendra,

Congratulations! and could you please help me with below:

a) What is the timeline of processing - e.g. Documents Delivered, AoR received, ECA received
b) Did you include the "Document Request Form" along with your IMT CDL transcripts in a sealed/stamped envelop; or just mentioned the IQAS no. on envelop?- Yes, Please follow instruction...

Many Thanks in advance!
Documents was delivered on 26th of april and AOR received, 12 June and ECA received 31st august

nitinkalra07

Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys, I have read many post on this forum. I have one question before applying ECA case to IQAS.
Can i only submit the application to IQAS and ask them to evaluate my master's degree from IMT-CDL?
Because I have already got Bachelors ECA report from WES.

Can anybody help me to answer if they have taken this approach in their case?

Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys,
After understanding that the IQAS considers IMT CDL PGDM (2 years, 2016 - 2018).
can someone please address my query:
1. I have just got my results for PGDM on 15th of September so will i be able to receive my transcripts from IMT which is readily acceptable by IQAS because on one such blog i came to know that IQAS does not consider the provisional mark sheet / degree . they only consider the final degree which will surely take few months.

So, should i apply with my provisional degree?

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Can we directly send the Transcripts to IQAS ?? IMT can still send but I don't think Delhi University will send the transcript directly to IQAS. Please help.
need ur help, done a bachelor from DU and the college name was SPM college.

question 1) Do I need to mention Delhi University as an institution name as required in online IQAS form or mentioned college name shows as (SPM) as mentioned in mark sheets.

nitinkalra07

Sep 21, 2018
I
need ur help, done a bachelor from DU and the college name was SPM college.

question 1) Do I need to mention Delhi University as an institution name as required in online IQAS form or mentioned college name shows as (SPM) as mentioned in mark sheets.
In my opinion, you have to mention Delhi University in the issuing body for your transcript.

Bianka

Feb 9, 2018
Hello! My college won't send the documents to IQAS. Can anyone confirm if I can send both my personal and college package inside of one bigger package?

nitinkalra07

Sep 21, 2018
Hello! My college won't send the documents to IQAS. Can anyone confirm if I can send both my personal and college package inside of one bigger package?
Yes you can.. This is the reply which I got from IQAS when I asked them this question:

Do transcripts/mark sheets have to be sent directly by the school to IQAS?
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Reactions: Bianka