+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest timeframe within which they got their assessments done through IQAS? Or is it 12+ weeks for everyone?

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Please exclude the non working days.
I think you will receive yours on the 14th or 15th of August between 3am to 5 am IST
Buddy,

Can you provide your timelines for IQAS application with exact dates.
Its been 16 weeks since my packet was delivered on 27th April and 10 weeks from the day i got the email about the receiving of education documents and application lined for processing. I also took out the Weekends off and calculated and by that it should have been received by last week. But here i'm still waiting..!!

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India
Buddy,

Can you provide your timelines for IQAS application with exact dates.
Its been 16 weeks since my packet was delivered on 27th April and 10 weeks from the day i got the email about the receiving of education documents and application lined for processing. I also took out the Weekends off and calculated and by that it should have been received by last week. But here i'm still waiting..!!
Hello,
My ECA assessment timeline -
25th May 2018 - received AoR2
26th July 2018 - received ECA certificate ( soft copy)

My wife's ECA assessment timeline -
4th June 2018 - received AoR2
8th August 2018 - received ECA certificate ( soft copy)

We have received our hard copies a week from our respective soft copy receipt dates.

I recommend you follow up with IQAS by writing them a query e-mail (please ensure that you state your file number).

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest timeframe within which they got their assessments done through IQAS? Or is it 12+ weeks for everyone?
There
Hello,
My ECA assessment timeline -
25th May 2018 - received AoR2
26th July 2018 - received ECA certificate ( soft copy)

My wife's ECA assessment timeline -
4th June 2018 - received AoR2
8th August 2018 - received ECA certificate ( soft copy)

We have received our hard copies a week from our respective soft copy receipt dates.

I recommend you follow up with IQAS by writing them a query e-mail (please ensure that you state your file number).
Did you assessed just IMT or more degree than that.
I sent bachelor's and IMT both could that be the reason it's taking time.
I got email on 7th June and waiting since then.

cuteJ

Feb 21, 2018
you have 1 yr IMT CDL PGDM ? youve got your transcript ?
No not yet. I want to know if it is worth going for 1 year PGDM from IMT CDL. I dont know if they will evaluate and give a positive outcome for 1 year pg diploma. Do you have any idea?

Aug 29, 2018
Hey all .i want to know has anybody from gujarat university get their ECA done from iqas for MBA. Whats the equivalency they are offering, masters or pgd or graduate degree

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi All,

I have received the ECA from IQAS today for IMT-CDL and it is approved as "University diploma with a focus in Marketing."

Course- Post Graduate Program in Management (3 years)
Year of course- 2009 to 2012

This explains that all IMT-CDL courses are approved except the ones which were done during the time when it was affiliated with Vidyasagar University.

Additionally pls keep in mind that IQAS takes 12-13 weeks from the day when you get the email about IQAS receiving all documents and not when the package was delivered.

Reactions: sachsehg