+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
Dear All, I would like to know that If

1. I get my Bcom and MBA attested from Hec only and send it to IQAS will it be sufficient?
2. I will send the document by DHL and mention University address in from is it ok? or can I put all sealed envelopes and send it to IQAS in one single envelop will it be acceptable? I will send 2 different packages as I am applying for me and my wife
3. IQAS mentioned sending of original documents is it necessary ?

your response is highly appreciated.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Dear All, I would like to know that If

1. I get my Bcom and MBA attested from Hec only and send it to IQAS will it be sufficient?
2. I will send the document by DHL and mention University address in from is it ok? or can I put all sealed envelopes and send it to IQAS in one single envelop will it be acceptable? I will send 2 different packages as I am applying for me and my wife
3. IQAS mentioned sending of original documents is it necessary ?

your response is highly appreciated.
1.For IQAS the transcripts should be verified and sealed by the issuing institute . So, HEC is neither required not accepted.
2. You can send in single package with your application, make sure to write a note to them explaining why you are sending them urself.
3. No, you can send verified sealed copies.

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
1.For IQAS the transcripts should be verified and sealed by the issuing institute . So, HEC is neither required not accepted.
2. You can send in single package with your application, make sure to write a note to them explaining why you are sending them urself.
3. No, you can send verified sealed copies.
Your are saying that if my documents are attested by HEC they will not accept it?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
You will be spending about 3 thousand rupees on mailing your application package, if you want to risk having them demand them from institute later and are willing to waste up to 2 months in processing , why do you want to take the risk with HEC when no one here has used HEC for IQAS?

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
I am not taking a risk just collecting information as Some of my friends who are also applying for FSWP have HEC attested degrees and they are submitting it to IQAS. I have read the document you shared through web link and in this document it states that they want original documents. for this I was skeptical and want some clarification.

I was saying that I will get HEC attestation first and then from My institute before sending to IQAS so then I will have 2 attestation on my degree first from HEC and second from my university. without university attestation I will not send the documents. This was my initial question.

I hope now I am able to tell you my complete question.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I am not taking a risk just collecting information as Some of my friends who are also applying for FSWP have HEC attested degrees and they are submitting it to IQAS. I have read the document you shared through web link and in this document it states that they want original documents. for this I was skeptical and want some clarification.

I was saying that I will get HEC attestation first and then from My institute before sending to IQAS so then I will have 2 attestation on my degree first from HEC and second from my university. without university attestation I will not send the documents. This was my initial question.

I hope now I am able to tell you my complete question.
Then that's absolutely okay. As long as you are getting them sealed by your institute it should work. :)

P.S You don't have to send original documents if you're sending verified sealed copies. I didn't send them and got my eCA.

Reactions: Tamour

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
Then that's absolutely okay. As long as you are getting them sealed by your institute it should work. :)

P.S You don't have to send original documents if you're sending verified sealed copies. I didn't send them and got my eCA.
Thank You for your support and encouragement. Can you please share a sample of experience letter which will be submitted to IRCC. I have read they need details which are some what different than how we get experience letters in Pakistan

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thank You for your support and encouragement. Can you please share a sample of experience letter which will be submitted to IRCC. I have read they need details which are some what different than how we get experience letters in Pakistan
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
You will need a customized reference letter as per cic guidelines as normally work experience letter do not include important information required by cic such as job duties and responsibilities (most important as it is used to determined your NOC), number of hours worked/week (also important to ensure work was full time or part-time), and salary plus benefits.

It can be structured letter :

Employee name: ABC

Father's name:

Employee ID:

Designation:

Employment duration:

Hours worked per week:

Job duties:

Gross annual salary:

I got two reference letters in similar format. Luckily both employers agreed to provide in proper format. Make sure it is on letterhead and the person issuing letter provides contact and email or visiting card.

Reactions: Shafiqa and Tamour

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017
I applied online for IQAS ECA paid dues online in response i received an acknowledgement email , but i couldn't find "IQAS Reference Number" in that email, there was an "Application ID" and a "Transaction ID" mentioned in email. Now i am confused which of these "application id" or "transaction id" is my reference number.
Need help if anyone is clear about this please guide me.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I applied online for IQAS ECA paid dues online in response i received an acknowledgement email , but i couldn't find "IQAS Reference Number" in that email, there was an "Application ID" and a "Transaction ID" mentioned in email. Now i am confused which of these "application id" or "transaction id" is my reference number.
Need help if anyone is clear about this please guide me.
Didn't you generate the application form after payment?
The number in bottom left corner of your application form is the reference number..