+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear One
I want to ask that if i ve earned three credentials from same uni so i need to submit three Request of Academic Records form for each degree, like one for B com one for PGD and the third one masters...and what would be process from Karachi university?? thanks for guidance...

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Arslanellahi said:
I had to send bachelors and masters both so got them sealed in different envelopes from respective universities and then added both sealed envelopes into one large envelope and sent it through TCS myself. I added my own address in 'FROM' section of the envelope.

I sent all other stuff that you have mentioned. Signed application, documents checklist, photo copies, fee confirmation, passport photocopy, Original transcript (optional). I also sent original transcripts but dont think you need to send them since many people have successfully received their evaluation without sending original transcripts. I just did not want to take any chances.

Hope this helps!
Appreciate your continued very informative answers.

i need one more clarification, why you sent the original degrees and marks sheets? Will IQAS send you back? Don't you need originals again to use in life?

Please comment on this part coz as per your message i took it as you have sent originals so original means original degree and original transcripts.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
moonarch said:
Dear One
I want to ask that if i ve earned three credentials from same uni so i need to submit three Request of Academic Records form for each degree, like one for B com one for PGD and the third one masters...and what would be process from Karachi university?? thanks for guidance...
The process of karachi university is to go on to the verification counter give them color copies of your degrees and marksheets they will charge you 500 rupees per document for normal 20 days and 1000 for urgent. Get the bank voucher from the bank counter their make pay order for your total amount and give hime all documents.

Then after some days you will get your documents verified by uni of khi. Ask them to give you seal envelope they will provide one to you and send this envelope with other docs to IQAS. And please tell your story when you are done with.

Lakhani

Feb 23, 2017
The process seems quite well explained by other posters.

My question is that does CIC necessarily require attested documents to be uploaded when they ask for all docs? I know it is the normal practice but it is not specifically mentioned anywhere

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan150 said:
Appreciate your continued very informative answers.

i need one more clarification, why you sent the original degrees and marks sheets? Will IQAS send you back? Don't you need originals again to use in life?

Please comment on this part coz as per your message i took it as you have sent originals so original means original degree and original transcripts.
No need to send originals. Just send certified photocopies.

I did not send original certificate. I just sent original transcripts.

Thanks!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Arslan,

Just relax and cheers !

I got my IQAS ECA without involving HEC. I sent my B.Sc degree and my wife's B.Sc Degree in the same envelope, much more worst case than yourself. .

However, I did not do it blindly, I actually called IQAS Alberta and explained them the scenario. I told them that myself and Mrs. have degrees, from different institutes. I will get all the required documents certified, get them in sealed envelope, and send them all in one big envelope. The lady told me there is no problem with that, but the envelope flaps shall be stamped.

NO NEED TO INVOLVE HEC at all. Good Luck.!

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
farazafzal said:
Hi Arslan,

Just relax and cheers !

I got my IQAS ECA without involving HEC. I sent my B.Sc degree and my wife's B.Sc Degree in the same envelope, much more worst case than yourself. .

However, I did not do it blindly, I actually called IQAS Alberta and explained them the scenario. I told them that myself and Mrs. have degrees, from different institutes. I will get all the required documents certified, get them in sealed envelope, and send them all in one big envelope. The lady told me there is no problem with that, but the envelope flaps shall be stamped.

NO NEED TO INVOLVE HEC at all. Good Luck.!
That's great! Kindly share the dates of sending the documents, email of receiving and the date of receiving the online report.

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Any one ?
I have created account for eca on IQAS but my educational documents are still in verification process. Do we need to send the documents right after making an account or whenever we want. I have made my account yesterday. Need to know is there any time duration of sending the documents to iqas.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hassan1988 said:
Any one ?
I have created account for eca on IQAS but my educational documents are still in verification process. Do we need to send the documents right after making an account or whenever we want. I have made my account yesterday. Need to know is there any time duration of sending the documents to iqas.
You can send whenever you have your documents ready. There is no prescribe time limit to send documents.

Furthermore, you can always call them during EST office hours.

Thanks!

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Arslanellahi said:
You can send whenever you have your documents ready. There is no prescribe time limit to send documents.

Furthermore, you can always call them during EST office hours.

Thanks!

Thanks. Will do that

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Submitted my documents today to karachi university for my Bachelor in commerce. They will give back the documents and the sealed envelop after 14 working days. Next thing is to verify my BS degree from England.

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, Guys
I had a bachelors in commerce degree (2 years) from University of karachi and processed already for Eca from IQAS. I want to know anyone have experience that how wil they (IQAS) evaluate my 2 years bachelors degree? Diploma ? or what ? Please share your experience and information if you have any?
Thanks

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Salam all,
I'm in the process of getting degrees verified by IQAS. I'm based in London so its really difficult to get the right information, therefore need some advise.

1- Has anyone got any results of comparison yet. Do they normally access MBA equivalent to MASTERS?

2- What EXACTLY do I need from my Uni?

3- Do I need to send B.com docs as well, or just the master's degree?

Many thanks.
Shuaib

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
SHABSBUTT said:
Salam all,
I'm in the process of getting degrees verified by IQAS. I'm based in London so its really difficult to get the right information, therefore need some advise.

1- Has anyone got any results of comparison yet. Do they normally access MBA equivalent to MASTERS?

2- What EXACTLY do I need from my Uni?

3- Do I need to send B.com docs as well, or just the master's degree?

Many thanks.
Shuaib
If you want your bcom degree evaluated than you have to send bcom as well.

HouseMafia

Mar 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Does any one have experience to get the degree in a sealed envelop from Punjab University and COMSATS.

Please share your experience and Procedure as well.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Umair ABID