+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Azam.khan1

Sep 25, 2020
This year my friend went to canada. He has done b com and m com from karachi uni. he has got two or more degreas through WES. So any one who has 16 years education can get two or more?

Eman Asad

Dec 9, 2020
Hello
A little query.. I did my diploma in BBA from Bahrain via University of Bahrain in 2005.. I have my attested certificate but no transcript.. Trying to get it through university.. Currently i m in Pakistan, how can i get it in a sealed envelope? What if i cant get these in an envelope?

Zoha123

Apr 5, 2021
Hello all,

I am from Pakistan. I need to send my B.Com (honours) and M.com degrees and transcripts for ECA. Kindly guide me how much time IQAS is taking to process the documents these days?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello all,

I am from Pakistan. I need to send my B.Com (honours) and M.com degrees and transcripts for ECA. Kindly guide me how much time IQAS is taking to process the documents these days?
Hi Zoha,
I did my IQAS 2 years back and it took approximate 5 month those days. check their website please which may indicate updated process time.

thanks

Mhusayn

Apr 28, 2021
I need someones help please:

I have done my bachelors (4year) from IoBM
MBA(R) 1.5 years from IoBM
IoBM does send sealed envelope directly Can I still send it myself? How ? Also besides University sealed envelope do i also need to send my passport and CNIC separately?

Hi Fellow IoBMer,

I did BBA from IoBM. However, I did MBA 1.5 yr from CUST Islamabad.
Kindly, confirm if 1.5 yr MBA is equivalent to Canadian Masters.

shtaha

Aug 17, 2023
Hi, i have sent my master's degree to IQAS, which was attested by HEC in 2006. I got a response from IQAS, "he International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has received transcripts for your education taken in Pakistan without the proper HEC attestation. We cannot use these documents as IQAS requires all transcripts for post-secondary education taken in Pakistan to be attested by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). Please upload official copies of your Degree and Transcripts attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the IQAS portal using the below instructions. "

Any one there to guide what this means!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, i have sent my master's degree to IQAS, which was attested by HEC in 2006. I got a response from IQAS, "he International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has received transcripts for your education taken in Pakistan without the proper HEC attestation. We cannot use these documents as IQAS requires all transcripts for post-secondary education taken in Pakistan to be attested by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). Please upload official copies of your Degree and Transcripts attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the IQAS portal using the below instructions. "

Any one there to guide what this means!
As you have quoted it means your docs have not been attested as per IQAS standard. Was it sent in a sealed envelope? Did it included attested completion certificate and transcript?

shtaha

Aug 17, 2023
As you have quoted it means your docs have not been attested as per IQAS standard. Was it sent in a sealed envelope? Did it included attested completion certificate and transcript?
Hi Taran, I have sent documents online and not in sealed envelopes. Yes, it included an attested degree and transcript both attested from HEC. Additionally, I have sent HEC again these degrees for re-attestation then I will upload them again to the IQAS portal.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran, I have sent documents online and not in sealed envelopes. Yes, it included an attested degree and transcript both attested from HEC. Additionally, I have sent HEC again these degrees for re-attestation then I will upload them again to the IQAS portal.
Sealed envelope is a must for every foreign education assessment. They won't accept it even though it is attested. Follow these steps and you are good.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys, I have done my masters from Greenwich University in Mass Communication and Media Studies, and just wanted to know which ECA body can give me masters equivalency? Most people are saying IQAS gives you master's, but is that in the case for master's + MPhil? or does it give you master's even without an MPhil?

My my bachelor's program was four years long, and my master's program was two years long.

Thanks in advance!