+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Amir214us

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks Tanzeela and sobish.. you bith cleared alot just last thing to clear please

Tanzeela: what os academic request form do i have to contact my university for that?

Sobish:
Check list form ill get it from IQAS .?

Thanks

umairbhatti

May 19, 2019
hi
only colored copies of degree n transcript attested by only HEC.they put in sealed envelop then u can send sealed envelop with urs others documents which IQAS need like
1=black n white copy of ur degree,transcript.
2=pasport copy.
3=IQAS application form,check list form.
4=payment proof(u recieved email from IQAS about fee so print out that n send it)
i hope i cleared ur all confusion:)
Do I have to pay $275 including shipping charges??Is it possible to pay just $200 the assessment fee if someone does not want to get the report by delivery, just by mail ??anyone help
??

Taimoor Malik

May 21, 2019
I have done my BBA honors from Alkhair University and my degree is attested by HEC. In WES university list Alkhair is not listed. So IQAS can help me out or not?

Talha Shariq

Jan 7, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
So IQAS responded to me after 5 months that they have recieved my application...
what slow non sense is this man?

Taimoor Malik

May 21, 2019
So which body is suitable for Alkhair degree holders..i need a proper info about this if any1 had.WES does not support Alkhair University.

Aug 3, 2018
Dear All,

Anyone having PIMSAT [KARACHI] degree done ECA by IQAS recently?

If yes, please let me the contact persons in PIMSAT-KHI and what steps are need to follow.

If No, then there is any alternative way to do ECA for PIMSAT-KHI degree?

Regards,

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,
There are few queries which I need to clarify. Kindly assist.

a) What is the IQAS current response time for the evaluation?

b) As per my understanding, the university has to first verify the degree and return us back in a sealed envelope along with the IQAS application form. Then the HEC has to attest the copies verified by the university, seal the document and return to us. Now the question is, if HEC has to attest, the sealed envelope of the university has to be opened and reseal after attestation by HEC for further submission to IQAS. Will this be accepted by IQAS?

c) I already did an evaluation by WES, but they evaluated my MBA as dual degree/certificate, even though I have 4 years Bachelors & 2 years MBA . Will IQAS evaluate as Masters or dual degree?

Looking forward for your expert advice.

Thank You :)

m.ehsan

Jun 13, 2019
Please guide me with the following question

I had attested my original degree and original transcripts way back in 2014 along with their black & white photocopies attested as well. Is it legit if I send my black & white HEC attested photocopies to IQAS? Because if I print colored copies then I need to go through the attestation process again.

Thank you

Mano123

Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone!
Actually I have done my BS IT from preston university Islamabad campus.They award the degree from kohat campus which is recognized from hec.The issue that I am facing is that IQAS has mentioned on its website that if the person has studied from preston he/she needs to send a letter from university confirming the name of campus he/she has completed the degree from.

Quick response will be appreciated.
Regards.

saifkhan505

Jun 18, 2019
Hi Friends!

I have started reading forums a few days ago. I have few questions.

1-Does IQAS needs all docs (from Matric to Masters) verified by issuing institution or just Bachelor/Masters degree would suffice.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx#toc-2

2-Do I need to get my docs verified by HEC first or the attestation of transcripts/degree from issuing institution would suffice that can be sent to IQAS in sealed envelopes.

3-If I want to apply along with my spouse do I need to pay separate fees for both and should be sent separately? or there will be 1 time fee and can be sent together or there is separate fees but can be sent together.

4-Please guide step by step process to me how to create IQAS application.

Looking forward for responses from those who have successfully get their ECA done.

Thanks

Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question about ECA. I did my matriculation and FSc from Pakistan and then bachelors and masters from Ireland. My Mrs did MS from Pakistan and also MBA from Ireland. We are both now residing in Ireland. What I wanted to know is that to get the ECA, do we need all the degrees or just bachelors and masters degrees? Also, as we are both in Ireland, can we get the copies attested from notary or oath Commissioners here in Ireland and send to IQAS or it has to be the Institute that awarded the degree in Pakistan? Any help would be appreciated

rohanahmed

Aug 10, 2019
I am from Karachi.

I got copy of university degree and transcript attested, sealed and stamped from HEC. I did O/A Levels and hence i will get a copy of equivalence certificates attested from IBCC and eventually sealed and stamped.

1. Do i need to seal Academic record form for IBCC?
2. Can i send all sealed envelops in one parcel?