+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Dec 10, 2018
No need of getting originals sealed in envelop. IQAS website specifically mention not to send them any originals. Just get a copy of degree and transcript verified from your university and also fill "Request of Academic Records Form" from IQAS website, get it stamped from university. Enclose these 3 in envelop and get university seal on envelop.

Thank you very much for your help.

I was talking to a few friends of mine over there and they recommended me to go for WES.
I am a bit confused regarding the educational documents that i hold.
I completed my matric exams then went for A levels and them completed my Bachelors degree.
Right now i am facing another small problem regarding the name on my A level certificates and i have contacted cambridge international in this regards. The reason is pretty clear that i should have the correct name in all of my documents.

So my question is what do i have to do to get my A levels certificate assessed by WES

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Thank you very much for your help.

I was talking to a few friends of mine over there and they recommended me to go for WES.
I am a bit confused regarding the educational documents that i hold.
I completed my matric exams then went for A levels and them completed my Bachelors degree.
Right now i am facing another small problem regarding the name on my A level certificates and i have contacted cambridge international in this regards. The reason is pretty clear that i should have the correct name in all of my documents.

So my question is what do i have to do to get my A levels certificate assessed by WES
Not sure about WES as i didn't get mine assessed by WES. for IQAS you dont need to send matric and A levels to them.

Dec 10, 2018
Ok.

Can you tell me how much time is does it takes to get IQAS assessment?

Also can you tell me is there a possibility that one might get the invitation to apply on the basis of holding a Bachelors degree?

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Ok.

Can you tell me how much time is does it takes to get IQAS assessment?

Also can you tell me is there a possibility that one might get the invitation to apply on the basis of holding a Bachelors degree?
Iqas can take about 3 months.
Invitation depends on a number of factors such as education, work history, language score and age so i cant tell you anything from education alone. Did you try calculating your CRS points.? whats your score

Nov 16, 2017
Can I tell how much time IQAS is taking for the ECA, its been nearly 4 months and we have only received confirmation email from IQAS in October.

Dec 10, 2018
i be turning 31 next month. i scored and over all 7 in IELTS and my total work experience in of 6 years but lets say from the date of my graduation its 3 years and 5 months now.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
i be turning 31 next month. i scored and over all 7 in IELTS and my total work experience in of 6 years but lets say from the date of my graduation its 3 years and 5 months now.
You need to improve your IELTS score. For EE, they dont consider overall score, you should try to score CLB10 or at least CLB9 in all sections. Meanwhile considering getting a master or PGD.

Dec 10, 2018
I believe i can get to score CLB10 now if i do the test again. although regarding the masters degree or PGD it would take another two years to complete. My plan was to apply for immigration this year by late august and in future if i am able to go to Canada i would complete my masters then.Can you please elaborate the possibilities of getting an invitation to apply based on bachelors degree and the information i have provided you about me.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I believe i can get to score CLB10 now if i do the test again. although regarding the masters degree or PGD it would take another two years to complete. My plan was to apply for immigration this year by late august and in future if i am able to go to Canada i would complete my masters then.Can you please elaborate the possibilities of getting an invitation to apply based on bachelors degree and the information i have provided you about me.
What will be your score if you achieve CLB10. If you can cross 440 with that, then you have pretty good chance. But i would suggest to consider PGD as many institutions offer admissions around feb-march. It would give a good boost to your score

Dec 10, 2018
Hello i I just calculated my CRS score i am getting 427 if i score CLB10 in IELTS. II am able to get this CRS score along with my bachelors degree and a 3 year work experience.
I will try look for a masters program that is available here in Saudi Arabia. Most of the universities here are private. so i was planning to do Ma privately. i hope its a good idea.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS> much appreciated.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello i I just calculated my CRS score i am getting 427 if i score CLB10 in IELTS. II am able to get this CRS score along with my bachelors degree and a 3 year work experience.
I will try look for a masters program that is available here in Saudi Arabia. Most of the universities here are private. so i was planning to do Ma privately. i hope its a good idea.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS> much appreciated.
Did you get any info on online distance learning programs? Search through this forum about such programs and see if you can find something that you can easily get ECA for.