+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Pakistan

durfishan

Mar 16, 2018
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope.i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..

abida22

Feb 7, 2019
Wes is fastest of all but more or less Pakistani`s degree options are also available on other ECA evaluation for Canada. I apparently had a name error in my degree.yet found this topic and thanks to this usefull first message by durfishan where assistant provider info is shared by tapping touch here word in her message. More or less it took about almost 5 weeks and gradually comes my ECA. I couldn’t be much more glad as there was discrepancy of name in my documents but resolved at ease.

samina22

Mar 10, 2018
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
thanks a million

zeba.aslam

Feb 25, 2019
nicely define durfishan and i surely got in touch with the service you provided in your message. though got my eca wes pakistan requirements and verification done in no time. cheers

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..

hi my frnd needs to get her n her husband's ECA for their education ..i just wanted to know if they have 4 year bachelors n masters from Bahria uni in project management for 2 years is it normally equivalent to masters degree as well or only bachelors?

yasirdxb

Apr 9, 2019
thanks durfishan got my eca done through them without hassle.

sadaf2011

Apr 13, 2019
highly recommended to the level of expectation. good going