+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Pakistan

aslam.mukhtar

Jul 5, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
really thankful good to know we are well aware.

syed.kamil

Jul 6, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
highly professional people thanks for the vital share

kinza.laiq

Jan 18, 2019
very valuable and informative information. worked charmingly while recieving my ECA in less time then expected

karim.murshid

Jul 10, 2019
this is truly above and beyond. outstanding services from pakistan. equivalence was first received as soft copy from wes and later on in hard copy for canada immigration

naiha.shafiq

Jul 10, 2019

hello, i wanted to get my Bachelors and MBA degrees attested by WES. i have the same sent to HEC in Pakistan for attestation. on the WES side it said that i have to get my secondary education attested too. i did my O and A Levels. should i get both O and A Level attested or only A Levels would do? also my name on my Identity Card in Pakistan is Syeda Naiha Shafiq where as on my degrees it is Naiha Shafiq. HEC in Pakistan does not consider this to be a name difference so the have agreed to attest. For my O levels certificate my name has spelling issue, it has Naiha Shafique on it. will this be an issue? if yes than what is the solution? also from where can i have my O and A Level Certificates attested in Pakistan, IBCC or HEC? i have equivalences for both from IBCC. i know the procedure for attestation from HEC but if this requires IBCC what will be the procedure?

sarmad.khan

Jul 18, 2019
such a detail info and services in blue font worked smoothly for me

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Hi. I got my BS (hons) degree evaluated by WES last year. For my recent Masters Degree, applied for an upgrade. Not sure if I have to send in my Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate Certificate) from IBCC to WES again. Also, since I have shifted cities, the board in Islamabad says that I have to go to Lahore to get them attested, as the originals were first attested/stamped/signed by the Lahore board (when I was getting my BS hons degree documents ready).

Anyone with any leads, please help. Also, wrote an email to WES asking for the same, but no reply yet. WES status reads: We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.

sarmad.khan

Jul 18, 2019
i think you just might need to send your secondary and post secondary too. consult with the service enlisted in durfishan msg in blue font. it did worked for me and all my documents were sent secondary, ba & ma too.

Waqasfarooq

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
For the assessment from WES, is it mandatory to attest the educational documents by HEC or the documents should be directly send to WES.
please share the full details of this procedure.
Thanks