+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Pakistan

hina.syed

Jul 27, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
yes waqas its mandatory, to get in touch with complete details try the blue font in durfishan message which i have quote in reply here

kaneez.feroze

Jun 25, 2019
yes waqas its mandatory, to get in touch with complete details try the blue font in durfishan message which i have quote in reply here
me and my husband from pakistan, got the same way done through durfishan msg. many thanks WES ECA was received in one month.

Zahra Ali

Jul 30, 2019
me and my husband from pakistan, got the same way done through durfishan msg. many thanks WES ECA was received in one month.
Hi Kaneez ,this is Zahra from Lahore, can you please share your email I'd. I'm really confused about wes and all. Can you plz guide me .if you have time I can talk to you as well. Or just drop a msg on my I'd zahrakaxi@gmail.com