+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Pakistan

riaz.hussain

Aug 5, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
thank you durfishan for great information. the highlighted service provider in your message did not only got my wes work done from pakistan but also obtained my marriage registration certificate from pakistan. cheers

fisa11

Aug 14, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..

Hi,
I just wanted to ask you that can i submit only HSSC (certificate and marksheet) for my secondary certificate? Or i should submit SSC ?
Please let me know.

meer.syed

Aug 19, 2019
it is prefered that you submit both and if you need any service from pakistan in this context specially for wes . i recomend you try blue color font in dufishan msg quoted here.

Kaka33

Nov 10, 2019
Has anyone gone through WES or ICAS to get their education evaluated, would like to learn from their experience as I begin to go through the process.

How does one get the HSC education from Karachi evaluated.

Nazia786

Dec 10, 2019
Hello...I did bcom 2 years and MBA 2 years... From cust uni...Wes doesn't assess my degree from cust uni..CES only assessing degrees from cust..I just want to know if anyone got assessment from CES and do they give masters to masters equivalency and what's the processing time for assessment..plz reply soon

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Guys, i'm trying to fill HEC forms for attestation, they require to provide all the detail from metric to masters, i've entered metric, however there is no option for A-level in drop down menu. Pls advise.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Guys,
I've degree from UMT lahore, would you pls advise which designated authority would be fastest among the ICES, CES, IQAS etc as WES doesn't assess UMT degree, thanks .

Saqib Altaf

Jul 6, 2020
I need to attest my degree from HEC for WES . I am in Bahrain how can I apply ? Can any body help me ?
Should I send all my original documents to HEC? I am worried would I get my original degrees back Or not . As my original degrees are already attested by HEC , why they are asking to send original ?

syed.kamil

Jul 6, 2019
no need to send originals , try the blue color link given by meer.syed in above message of this thread saying "touch here" . i applied through them they were quiet professional and got all my work done from pakistan concluding succesfull ECA . far better then others .

fahadmir1

Jul 9, 2020
Hello, I did ACMA , M.A(Economics) and B.com. Do i need to attest all documents from HEC ? Somewhere i heard only last Degree needs to be attested. Also i am living in UAE so any easier way to get these documents attested for WES?
Many Thanks !