+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017
Didn't you generate the application form after payment?
The number in bottom left corner of your application form is the reference number..
I forgot to mention it , in fact the number written at bottom of application form was mentioned as "application id" in email.
Am i supposed to write reference number at bottom of all documents i send IQAS ?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I forgot to mention it , in fact the number written at bottom of application form was mentioned as "application id" in email.
Am i supposed to write reference number at bottom of all documents i send IQAS ?
No need to write it separately, only enter it in forms wherever it is required...

rizwan.bashir

Nov 12, 2017
Hello Guy,
I have 2 degrees, first one is bachelor B.com 2 years and other one is MBA Finance 3 years from 2 different universities.
I have to attested both of them for ECA or just the master degree attestation is enough for the IQAS ECA?

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have just got all my documents verified from respective universities. My fiance has go her transcripts and degrees verified too. Fee was paid month ago. Now the final step would be to courier it. I have a very important question to ask:

I have checked with DHL and they charge hefty amount for their courier services. Sending all docs separately will cost me a lot of money. Is it ok if I and my fiance will put all our sealed envelopes into one large DHL envelope and courier it? This will save me my hard earned money!

Need advise, please!

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Guy,
I have 2 degrees, first one is bachelor B.com 2 years and other one is MBA Finance 3 years from 2 different universities.
I have to attested both of them for ECA or just the master degree attestation is enough for the IQAS ECA?
It's up to you if you want you can just get your highest degree (MBA) evaluated but i would recommend sending both Bachelor and MBA degrees as it is done in same price....

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have just got all my documents verified from respective universities. My fiance has go her transcripts and degrees verified too. Fee was paid month ago. Now the final step would be to courier it. I have a very important question to ask:

I have checked with DHL and they charge hefty amount for their courier services. Sending all docs separately will cost me a lot of money. Is it ok if I and my fiance will put all our sealed envelopes into one large DHL envelope and courier it? This will save me my hard earned money!

Need advise, please!
Shouldn't be a problem if you put two envelopes within one package and write a note explaining why you have done so...

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Shouldn't be a problem if you put two envelopes within one package and write a note explaining why you have done so...
Hira- How come you receive ITA in just 8 days? Correct me if I am wrong, seems like you have some extra ordinary credentials.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hira- How come you receive ITA in just 8 days? Correct me if I am wrong, seems like you have some extra ordinary credentials.
Hello,

I had 476 CRS therefore received ITA in draw right after creating EE profile:
CLB 10 in IELTS with 4 years of FT work experience. Educational points for professional degree (equivalent to Master's).

Reactions: Shafiqa

rizwan.bashir

Nov 12, 2017
It's up to you if you want you can just get your highest degree (MBA) evaluated but i would recommend sending both Bachelor and MBA degrees as it is done in same price....
thanks Miss Hira,
please clear me one more thing, can i send these 2 degrees by myself? once i have taken the sealed envelop from both the universities and put both of them in one envelop of DHL and other documents as well and send this to IQAS by myself or the universities have to send my degrees. please explain.
thanks once again.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
thanks Miss Hira,
please clear me one more thing, can i send these 2 degrees by myself? once i have taken the sealed envelop from both the universities and put both of them in one envelop of DHL and other documents as well and send this to IQAS by myself or the universities have to send my degrees. please explain.
thanks once again.
Yes, I did the same. Sent sealed envelopes in same package with my application and explained it in note that University refused to mail it therefore i am posting it myself but it is sealed and verifiable from university..

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

I had 476 CRS therefore received ITA in draw right after creating EE profile:
CLB 10 in IELTS with 4 years of FT work experience. Educational points for professional degree (equivalent to Master's).
Will you please explain terms "FT work experience" , "AOR" , "AEO Pakistan" , "e-APR" "BG Status" and "NA3"

rizwan.bashir

Nov 12, 2017
Hello,
please clear me one thing, my bachelor degree is B.com and my college was Punjab college of commerce and degree is issued by university of the Punjab, for eca should i mention the punjab college or the university of punjab?

kmhpk

Aug 14, 2017
I have a 4 years bachelors degree in computer science and 2 year executive MBA. The ECA I got from IQAS is as follows:

1. Your 4 years bachelors degree is comparable to 4 years bachelors with a focus in computer science in Canada
2. Your MBA is comparable for 4 years of BBA in Canada

My question is that do I select bachelors degree in my express entry profile or should I select 2 or more degrees option.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
please clear me one thing, my bachelor degree is B.com and my college was Punjab college of commerce and degree is issued by university of the Punjab, for eca should i mention the punjab college or the university of punjab?
You shoud get your transcripts verified and sealed by issuing institute, in your case University of Punjab.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I have a 4 years bachelors degree in computer science and 2 year executive MBA. The ECA I got from IQAS is as follows:

1. Your 4 years bachelors degree is comparable to 4 years bachelors with a focus in computer science in Canada
2. Your MBA is comparable for 4 years of BBA in Canada

My question is that do I select bachelors degree in my express entry profile or should I select 2 or more degrees option.
I believe you should select two degrees, but better get opinion from others as well