+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Just go to https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx and check the section "status updates", there are two links, choose the one which suits your criteria, and create a new account. If you have the file no with you (which usually generates and mentioned in AOR2 email) then choose the option as Yes for "Have you applied with us before?" and create account. If it says that you already have an account then choose the Forgot Password option and use the email id which you used when applied at IQAS.
That was very helpful. Thank you so much.

Reactions: yogi24

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Yes sorry applied 31 Aug 18 to IqAs
Okay! Well your received confirmation on Nov 8th (i.e. AOR2), and so Nov. 8th is the day they opened your transcript package, and so 15 weeks starts from Nov. 8th only (doesn't matter when you applied or when your courier was delivered). Assume 2 weeks Christmas off, and so earliest 17 weeks, which is somewhere early to mid March 2019. Till then relax, and keep looking for others' timeline/updates. We all are applicants / future applicants, and trying to help each other with timelines, outcomes, status and updates.

Last edited:

bhallachetan

Oct 3, 2011
Seemingly from 1st Jan 2019, IQAS will discontinue the practice of emailing the soft copy of the ECA report and instead would ask us to download the report online once ready.
@YPS I tried emailing the assessing officer in a very polite way and I got the below reply:
"

Hi,

Thank you for email. You will see the outcome on our portal once the entire process is complete." :(:(:(:(
Hi,
I think they have already started that, I gave my brothers address in Canada and the hard copy is received with successful evaluation but still no signs of the soft copy via email.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Guys it bad news for me i completed my masters from smu in 2006 and my status was final review after 5 months i receive this message

Hi Kapil:

Thank you for submitting your educational documents for evaluation to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

While reviewing your documents I noticed that you completed your Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication program through distance education. Please provide the name and address of the campus/learning center where you completed your Master’s degree program.
Damn

hi guys today I received another mail from iqas,

While reviewing your documents I noticed that you completed your Bachelor of Computer Applications program through distance education. Please provide the name and address of the campus/learning center where you completed your Bachelors’ program.

Best regards,

so after a week I have received another mail regarding my bachelors from Smu
to which I have replied that it was an online course.

and there's no point in calling them as they do not have any information than thats there in your online portal. The lady told me all I can do is mail your assessor, which is of no use.

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
Please I noticed the date submitted on my portal status changed to December 11th while application date is september 13th. Status has been assessing for 2 weeks. Please can anyone explain this?

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
hi guys today I received another mail from iqas,

While reviewing your documents I noticed that you completed your Bachelor of Computer Applications program through distance education. Please provide the name and address of the campus/learning center where you completed your Bachelors’ program.

Best regards,

so after a week I have received another mail regarding my bachelors from Smu
to which I have replied that it was an online course.

and there's no point in calling them as they do not have any information than thats there in your online portal. The lady told me all I can do is mail your assessor, which is of no use.
The lady told you, that all you can do is mail.....
1. Mail means sending hard copy by Post? Or an email?
2. You did your Bachelor's from Delhi University. Right? Now, they are questioning on your bachelor's also. After all, What is their criteria on distance learning? Should we, the distance learning students keep any hope?

Please keep us updated. It is looking very tough with IQAS now.

Last edited:

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Currently AOR is received for which delivery date?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Please I noticed the date submitted on my portal status changed to December 11th while application date is september 13th. Status has been assessing for 2 weeks. Please can anyone explain this?
seems your educational documents were delivered on 11th December, is this the case ?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
seems your educational documents were delivered on 11th December, is this the case ?
I Don't think so that the documents received was on 11th dec.

After the upgrade it seems bit funky when i checked my status.

My AOR2 was on Sep 24th but when i check the status it shows the following dates:

Date Submitted: Aug 31st
Application Recieved Date: August 31st.
Last Status date: 7th Dec (From In line for processing to Final Review)

My status directly jumped from In line for processing to Final review , i never had the status Assessing. So i am not sure if it is a concern that it went to Final review immediately. Appreciate if someone can let me know if they had the jump of the status.

Last edited: