+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi

My aor is 14th sept, i have sent documents in last week of july and first week of august.

Eca needed for mca from smude
Bsc from punjab university.

My status is final review on 12th dec. Earier it was assessing. Also there is ‘draft’ in status, do anyone else also has this draft? Clicking on both, it takes me to fill the form for assessment in 5-6steps. So i am skipping this.

I also got email in nov, from which institute i have done my masters, so i provide info. From this forum, it seems like they are not assessing DE from smu anymore which is really disappointing. I have applied through iqas to assess my masters. Else bachelors can be assessed from wes as well.

I will post again when i will get any reply regarding my eca.

Thx
After how many days did your status change from "in line for processing" to "assessing"?

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
In line for processing
Damn!
They are so slow! It has been 3 months since your AOR. Approximately 15 winter holidays are also approaching. It will take atleast 1 month after the status changes to Final review. And then further time for hard copy...

And I am still waiting for my AOR since mid October.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi I am a newbie here. Can someone help me on the followings:

This is my timelines:-
Application submitted on August 6th 2018
IQAS confirmed received on the August 24th 2018
AOR1 received on the September 20th 2018
AOR 2 received on the October 2nd 2018
but still haven't received any response on the ECA report from IQAS.
They have assigned me a file Number. but recently they have upgraded their system and I found that they have assigned me another Application ID number. Is everyone having the same scenario? If so, which number to quote for correspondence?
My Status date is September 21st 2018. My current status is "In line for processing".
Will appreciate if someone can tell me how long I have to wait for my ECA to be completed?
Thank you in advance! and hope to hear from someone soon.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
en were your documents delivered? Have you received AOR?
Hi I am a newbie here. Can someone help me on the followings:

This is my timelines:-
Application submitted on August 6th 2018
IQAS confirmed received on the August 24th 2018
AOR1 received on the September 20th 2018
AOR 2 received on the October 2nd 2018
but still haven't received any response on the ECA report from IQAS.
They have assigned me a file Number. but recently they have upgraded their system and I found that they have assigned me another Application ID number. Is everyone having the same scenario? If so, which number to quote for correspondence? - Same with Everyone, quote the first one
My Status date is September 21st 2018. My current status is "In line for processing". same status.
Will appreciate if someone can tell me how long I have to wait for my ECA to be completed? Another week, then the holidays, so mid January
Thank you in advance! and hope to hear from someone soon.Ur Welcome.

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
After how many days did your status change from "in line for processing" to "assessing"?
I didn’t check earlier. I have make account in last week of November. At that time it was assesing and on 7th dec draft seen in status and on 12th status updated from assessing to final review

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
I just checked now there is another draft in status with different application id of dated 14 dec

So right now there are three rows, one for final review and two for drafts.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Our Scores Sits pretty at 447 but its kinda just stucked in the middle. who sent transcript and documents to IQAS delivered Oct 23rd or within this date range and has received first acknowledgment mail. I am beginning to worry .My Beloived University processed my husband transcript and my husband documents sent at once to IQAS and it was delivered to IQAS OCtober 23rd at exactly 2:15 pm cause i tracked it. it took just three days. Since November ending, we have been checking mail and no show or sign of first acknowledgment receipt. I logged in to the new IQAS tracking portal and still no sure Info as regards the Application received status. My husband smashed the November ending IELTS and this is making our score sit at 447 but without IQAS feedback, we cant proceed since Hubby is the principal applicant. How can I Co tact Iqas via telephone

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
I just checked now there is another draft in status with different application id of dated 14 dec

So right now there are three rows, one for final review and two for drafts.
haha so what u are doing is whenever you logon, you click on new application that is why drafts are created so randomly. by the way I have one draft and other is my application

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Our Scores Sits pretty at 447 but its kinda just stucked in the middle. who sent transcript and documents to IQAS delivered Oct 23rd or within this date range and has received first acknowledgment mail. I am beginning to worry .My Beloived University processed my husband transcript and my husband documents sent at once to IQAS and it was delivered to IQAS OCtober 23rd at exactly 2:15 pm cause i tracked it. it took just three days. Since November ending, we have been checking mail and no show or sign of first acknowledgment receipt. I logged in to the new IQAS tracking portal and still no sure Info as regards the Application received status. My husband smashed the November ending IELTS and this is making our score sit at 447 but without IQAS feedback, we cant proceed since Hubby is the principal applicant. How can I Co tact Iqas via telephone
Me and many more with me here, whose documents were delivered on 16th October. We are still waiting for AOR.
Someone with 13th October delivery has received AOR.
In your case, I think it will take 12 to 15 working days more...
Please consider approx 15 Christmas Holidays also.
For total ECA time, be prepared for March or even April.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
haha so what u are doing is whenever you logon, you click on new application that is why drafts are created so randomly. by the way I have one draft and other is my application
Haha.. buddy I guess you have tried every single feature of their portal. It has been quite a while no one reported any ECA. Just 1 week left for holidays.