+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I Don't think so that the documents received was on 11th dec.

After the upgrade it seems bit funky when i checked my status.

My AOR2 was on Sep 24th but when i check the status it shows the following dates:

Date Submitted: Aug 31st
Application Recieved Date: August 31st.
Last Status date: 7th Dec (From In line for processing to Final Review)

My status directly jumped from In line for processing to Final review , i never had the status Assessing. So i am not sure if it is a concern that it went to Final review immediately. Appreciate if someone can let me know if they had the jump of the status.
Doubt if ever anybody had status as assessing, from whatever I have seen, the change has been from "In line for processing" to "Final review". Let others put their view as well

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Doubt if ever anybody had status as assessing, from whatever I have seen, the change has been from "In line for processing" to "Final review". Let others put their view as well
correct, haven't heard of this status from anyone

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
The lady told you, that all you can do is mail.....
1. Mail means sending hard copy by Post? Or an email?
2. You did your Bachelor's from Delhi University. Right? Now, they are questioning on your bachelor's also. After all, What is their criteria on distance learning? Should we, the distance learning students keep any hope?

Please keep us updated. It is looking very tough with IQAS now.
Hi karan,
1.The lady on the phone told me she would e-mail my assessor, which is of no point as i can myself e- mail my assessor. I have his email and phone no. from the mail he sent me asking for the whereabouts of my center of sikkim manipal university.
2. They are not questioning my D.U. b.com but they are questioning my bca from Sikkim manipal university. Which i did in 2015 till 2018.
I had sent them 4 courses for evaluation
A.)PGDITM -POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT FROM ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION. Completed in 2003
B.)BCA FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY completed in 2018.
C.)MAJM - MASTER OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY completed in 2006.
D.)B.COM FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY school of distance education completed in 2001.
when i had a word with my assessor he told me that only b.com could be assessed as others are not recognised by Iqas, however he would see what could be done.
So still waiting and will keep u all posted.

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
This forum has been slow for a while now. Please we need timelines for those who are getting ECA or are we to assume IQAS has not been sending out ECAs?

saranraj

Jul 21, 2015
Hi karan,
1.The lady on the phone told me she would e-mail my assessor, which is of no point as i can myself e- mail my assessor. I have his email and phone no. from the mail he sent me asking for the whereabouts of my center of sikkim manipal university.
2. They are not questioning my D.U. b.com but they are questioning my bca from Sikkim manipal university. Which i did in 2015 till 2018.
I had sent them 4 courses for evaluation
A.)PGDITM -POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT FROM ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION. Completed in 2003
B.)BCA FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY completed in 2018.
C.)MAJM - MASTER OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY completed in 2006.
D.)B.COM FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY school of distance education completed in 2001.
when i had a word with my assessor he told me that only b.com could be assessed as others are not recognised by Iqas, however he would see what could be done.
So still waiting and will keep u all posted.
Man. This keeps me worried. I have been waiting for my MBA from SMUDE to be assessed. Are they now saying SMU degrees can't be assessed? My AoR 2 was on Oct 15th. Looks like I may receive same questions as well:(

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
Hi

My aor is 14th sept, i have sent documents in last week of july and first week of august.

Eca needed for mca from smude
Bsc from punjab university.

My status is final review on 12th dec. Earier it was assessing. Also there is ‘draft’ in status, do anyone else also has this draft? Clicking on both, it takes me to fill the form for assessment in 5-6steps. So i am skipping this.

I also got email in nov, from which institute i have done my masters, so i provide info. From this forum, it seems like they are not assessing DE from smu anymore which is really disappointing. I have applied through iqas to assess my masters. Else bachelors can be assessed from wes as well.

I will post again when i will get any reply regarding my eca.

Thx