+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
lol, it seems funny to me now after seeing all the responses in the thread. I was curious that its been 2 weeks since my package was delivered but there is no confirmation email from them. I was expecting my ECA to be done in a month or two but after reading this thread I dont know either to worry or to laugh. Its very unlikely that they are taking 5-6 months to process an application.
Is there any way to process it faster?
Hi All,

I receive my assessment report today & below information is written in my certificate.
can anyone guide me what is next.

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEvEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical engineering.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Science degree with a focus in electronic mobile communication.

It means you got masters equivalent

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Seemingly from 1st Jan 2019, IQAS will discontinue the practice of emailing the soft copy of the ECA report and instead would ask us to download the report online once ready.
@YPS I tried emailing the assessing officer in a very polite way and I got the below reply:
"

Hi,

Thank you for email. You will see the outcome on our portal once the entire process is complete." :(:(:(:(

Reactions: YPS

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Seemingly from 1st Jan 2019, IQAS will discontinue the practice of emailing the soft copy of the ECA report and instead would ask us to download the report online once ready.
@YPS I tried emailing the assessing officer in a very polite way and I got the below reply:
"

Hi,

Thank you for email. You will see the outcome on our portal once the entire process is complete." :(:(:(:(
Just curious how did you know who is your assessing officer?

mdhkr

Nov 23, 2011
Hello Friends.,
any idea how long will it take for the cancellation process.. I want to withdraw my application due to it is taking long processing.. anyone has withdraw the application. ??

justinaud

Aug 12, 2018
I have a question was this a two year course and what did they acredit it too ?? What is the Canadian equivalent?

Finally the long wait has a fruitful end. I got PGDBA from SCDL approved by IQAS.
Timeline:
Application Sumbitted: 27th July
ADR: 1st Sep
AOR: 6th Sep
Status updated as Mailed: 7th Dec
ECA Hard Copy: 11th Dec
Degree evaluated: 3 year Bachelor degree & 2 year diploma
I never received the ECA soft copy
Thanks a lot YPS and other group member for your timely updates which kept the hopes alive.
Wish you all good luck......

justinaud

Aug 12, 2018
So here is the status of my husband’s ECA

Applied for IQAS - 31 Aug 2018
Doc Sent To IQAS - OCT (Delhi university gave me around to collect documents) but SCDL was easy
Courier Delivered - 4th Oct 2018

However an email from IQAS says they received it on 8 Nov 2018 which is ok ...cause they do tell you it will take a month to confirm receipt of documents after your courier company has confirmed receipt ...( from IQAS website) “If you have used a courier, you can track the delivery of your items to IQAS through your courier. IQAS receives a high volume of applications every day and it may take longer than a month for IQAS to send you an email confirming the receipt of your items. Check with your courier service to confirm delivery and keep a copy of your courier information for your records”

Now I am waiting for an ECA

The thing is the portal say doc received 8 th Nov 2018...which means that it’s going to take 15 weeks from The date of receipt....but they actually received it on 4th Oct I am not sure what to make of it...

I don’t want to call the cause they say it will only further delay the process

Not sure what to do and when to expect the ECA

Last edited:

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
So here is the status of my husband’s ECA

Applied for IQAS - 31 Oct 2018
Doc Sent To IQAS - OCT (Delhi university gave me a round around to collect documents) but SCDL was easy
Courier Delivered - 4th Oct 2018

However and email from IQAS says they recieved it on 8 Nov 2018 which is ok ...cause they do tell you it will take a month to confirm receipt of documents after your courier company has confirmed receipt ...( from IQAS website) “If you have used a courier, you can track the delivery of your items to IQAS through your courier. IQAS receives a high volume of applications every day and it may take longer than a month for IQAS to send you an email confirming the receipt of your items. Check with your courier service to confirm delivery and keep a copy of your courier information for your records”

Now I am waiting an ECA

The thing is the portal say doc recieved 8 th Nov 2018...which means that it’s going to take 15 weeks from The date of receipt....but they actually recieved it on 4th Oct I am not sure what to make of it...

I don’t want to call the cause they say it will only further delay the process

Not sure what to do and when to expect the ECA
Could you please check your timeline, seems your courier delivered before you even applied to IQAS, seems you made a typo in mentioning the date.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hey @babachill, I saw your signature and find that you (or may be your partner) did from IMTCDL; did you try IMTCDL + DU from WES. I seen in one forum that WES recognized someone's IMTCDL recently.
Hi! Nope I didn't. I thought max by December I should get my eca and Wes was like a risk cuz I saw mix reviews on distance learning courses. Now iqas has started testing my patience, however, can u share me that link as I don't think so wes considers any pg distance learning courses

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018