+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
So finally i got my ECA (soft copy through email)

My timeline is:

Online application filled: 19 July
Documents delivered: 24 July
Transcript delivered from university: 10 August
AOR 1: 23 August
AOR 2: 11 September
ECA soft copy recieved: 10 December
ECA hard copy: still awaiting

Outcome: 3 year Bachelors of Law degree from University of London evaluated as first professional university degree in law.

Thank God i am through this process. Had to wait a lot. IQAS is really slow now and their new system is also not good but they are lenient towards evaluation and recognition of institutes.

Now Best of Luck to all those who are awaiting their ECA!!
Congrats @Awan101, Good luck for next steps! May I know when your status was changed from "In line for processing" to "Final Review" and eventually to "Mailing" (if it changed). The reason is I want to know whether to rely on the Online Status or not, as many folks here told that new system is buggy or may be not reliable.

Thanks!

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Congrats @Awan101, Good luck for next steps! May I know when your status was changed from "In line for processing" to "Final Review" and eventually to "Mailing" (if it changed). The reason is I want to know whether to rely on the Online Status or not, as many folks here told that new system is buggy or may be not reliable.

Thanks!
Thanks. After the update on the system on 26 Nov, when i logged in my status was already "Final Review" from 9 November and there was no status for "In Line for Processing". Secondly it didnt change to "Mailed" till now. However, my ECA completion date written on the report itself is 14 November. The complete system is a mess and it is not accurate at all. Just be patient and wait for the email i guess as i am unable to download the report from the portal till now.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks. After the update on the system on 26 Nov, when i logged in my status was already "Final Review" from 9 November and there was no status for "In Line for Processing". Secondly it didnt change to "Mailed" till now. However, my ECA completion date written on the report itself is 14 November. The complete system is a mess and it is not accurate at all. Just be patient and wait for the email i guess as i am unable to download the report from the portal till now.
Thanks @Awan101, yeah! patience is the key I guess! by calling them it seems we only irritate them; they will take their own time (don't know long is how long), no matter what!

Reactions: Awan101

jithin07

Nov 6, 2018
Yes, I somehow got it, most people facing the same issue..... Hopefully you will receive Hard copy by Monday ..
Finally the long wait has a fruitful end. I got PGDBA from SCDL approved by IQAS.
Timeline:
Application Sumbitted: 27th July
ADR: 1st Sep
AOR: 6th Sep
Status updated as Mailed: 7th Dec
ECA Hard Copy: 11th Dec
Degree evaluated: 3 year Bachelor degree & 2 year diploma
I never received the ECA soft copy
Thanks a lot YPS and other group member for your timely updates which kept the hopes alive.
Wish you all good luck......

Reactions: babachill and YPS

gsinghcn

Dec 11, 2018
Hi friends ,

I have got the AOR2 email on Sept 21st stating that they have received all docs
Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - 21st Sept

the online tracker shows " In line for processing" , It's been close to 12 weeks now .

1) any suggestion what to do ?
2) I don't see any email for ADR either .

pls advice

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
lol, it seems funny to me now after seeing all the responses in the thread. I was curious that its been 2 weeks since my package was delivered but there is no confirmation email from them. I was expecting my ECA to be done in a month or two but after reading this thread I dont know either to worry or to laugh. Its very unlikely that they are taking 5-6 months to process an application.
Is there any way to process it faster?

Omar_anas

Oct 23, 2018
Hi All,

I receive my assessment report today & below information is written in my certificate.
can anyone guide me what is next.

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEvEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical engineering.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Science degree with a focus in electronic mobile communication.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
lol, it seems funny to me now after seeing all the responses in the thread. I was curious that its been 2 weeks since my package was delivered but there is no confirmation email from them. I was expecting my ECA to be done in a month or two but after reading this thread I dont know either to worry or to laugh. Its very unlikely that they are taking 5-6 months to process an application.
Is there any way to process it faster?
Welcome to marathon

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018

Thanks!
Hi Yogi. How do you check your status online?

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018
Hi
Can u pls tell me what they written in AOR1 nd AOR2
Nothing much. In the AOR1 they informed that they have received the application documents and we will inform when we receive your transcripts from institution.

In AOR2 they informed that we have also received your transcripts and your application is in processing now. The processing time is 15 weeks which may increase in heavy loads.

I sent all my documents (including transcripts) in one envelope that's why I got both emails on the same day.

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Nothing much. In the AOR1 they informed that they have received the application documents and we will inform when we receive your transcripts from institution.

In AOR2 they informed that we have also received your transcripts and your application is in processing now. The processing time is 15 weeks which may increase in heavy loads.

I sent all my documents (including transcripts) in one envelope that's why I got both emails on the same day.
Okay....thanks for the info

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi Yogi. How do you check your status online?
Just go to https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx and check the section "status updates", there are two links, choose the one which suits your criteria, and create a new account. If you have the file no with you (which usually generates and mentioned in AOR2 email) then choose the option as Yes for "Have you applied with us before?" and create account. If it says that you already have an account then choose the Forgot Password option and use the email id which you used when applied at IQAS.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi All, I have received msg from FEDEX they will be delivering my ECA tommrow.
It has taken total of 6 months .
June 10 - Booked IQAS for ECA .
July 11 the - All Documents delivered to IQAS.
August 8th - Received Confirmation from IQAS they received documents.
Dec 7 th - I recieve from FedEx they will deliver my courier.i was wondering what was it.

I pray God IQAS regonises Master degree.
Folks I have not recived AOR2 or ECA soft copy.

All I can advise please pray God and have faith . They have taken exactly 6 months. I can't wait for Tomorrow morning.

Initially I had given to WES ,they had not regonises my master degree. I have spent 1 year plus doing ECA. Tommrow is very important day.

All the best have patience. Goodluck to All. I have been a silent observer in this page. Have patience they take appropriate 6 months for ECA from start to end.
I hope you had received a positive ECA. Keep us posted whenever you get time.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi friends ,

I have got the AOR2 email on Sept 21st stating that they have received all docs
Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - 21st Sept

the online tracker shows " In line for processing" , It's been close to 12 weeks now .

1) any suggestion what to do ?
2) I don't see any email for ADR either .

pls advice
You may try to check with them, because @Vish777 has AOR2 on Sept 24th, and his status had chaged to "Final Review" on Dec 7th.