+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
I am confused...
How is the 12weeks being counted?

Is it from the date we get the AOR2 email?
Is it from the date ALL transcripts arrive at IQAS (There is a time lapse of about 3-6weeks after transcripts are delivered that IQAS actually sends the AOR2 email).

I am running out of patience.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am confused...

Is it from the date ALL transcripts arrive at IQAS (There is a time lapse of about 3-6weeks after transcripts are delivered that IQAS actually sends the AOR2 email).

12weeks are considered from AOR2.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
I am confused...

The 12 weeks is counted from the day "the last of the required documents or payment of fees have been received by IQAS, whichever occurs last".

For example, if your application forms and transcripts are delivered but payment is yet to be received, the 12 weeks cannot start to count until payment is received. Also if payment is received and application form is delivered but transcript is yet to be delivered, the 12 weeks cannot start to count until the day IQAS receives the transcript. In the same vein, if the transcript and payment have been received but the application form is yet to be received by IQAS, the 12 weeks will only start to count from the day the application form is delivered.

Most people tend to receive their AOR2 email about four weeks after the last of their required documents is delivered (by this time the 12 weeks had started counting from 4 weeks earlier) so they eventually receive their ECA soft copy about 8 weeks after they received AOR2 email. I have observed this from the trend of people's timeline as they posted it and it is also my understanding of what IQAS have on their website regarding processing times.

Hope this helps.

bstvicky

May 11, 2018
Following are timeline for my ECA from IQAS:
Documents delivered : 1st on 29.5.18 & 2nd on 1.6.18
AOR 1 & AOR 2 : 4.7.18
ECA Softcopy Received : 4.9.18

Outcome is positive they have recognized and given equivalency for my PGDBA from SCDL, which wasn't accepted by WES earlier!!!

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
The 12 weeks is counted from the day "the last of the required documents or payment of fees have been received by IQAS, whichever occurs last".

For example, if your application forms and transcripts are delivered but payment is yet to be received, the 12 weeks cannot start to count until payment is received. Also if payment is received and application form is delivered but transcript is yet to be delivered, the 12 weeks cannot start to count until the day IQAS receives the transcript. In the same vein, if the transcript and payment have been received but the application form is yet to be received by IQAS, the 12 weeks will only start to count from the day the application form is delivered.

Most people tend to receive their AOR2 email about four weeks after the last of their required documents is delivered (by this time the 12 weeks had started counting from 4 weeks earlier) so they eventually receive their ECA soft copy about 8 weeks after they received AOR2 email. I have observed this from the trend of people's timeline as they posted it and it is also my understanding of what IQAS have on their website regarding processing times.

Hope this helps.

Well if your analysis is correct, I shall be getting mine next week. Thanks alot

Justine62

Aug 26, 2018
Hello I have a question...have you guys filed online... i mean CIC immigration application..Can you file before ECA?

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
My timelines:
Documents sent : 15 may 2018
Aor1 and 2 email : since I have sent sealed envelope and application in one package : 19 June 2018
Eca soft copy : 21 Aug 2018
Eca hard copy : 25 Aug 2018
SMUDE financial management degree is recognized as masters equivalent as per Canadian standards.
Dear Rajat,

I have my Bachelors from Mumbai univ, MCA from SMU and PGDBM from NM. I'm planning to send all the above in its respective sealed envelope then add IQAS checklist and application form in one common Envelope.. Is that what you had also done?

Please reply.or you can drop me a mail at nickson_d@hotmail.com

Thanks
Nick

gonsalves.alfred

Aug 27, 2018

Outcome is positive they have recognized and given equivalency for my PGDBA from SCDL, which wasn't accepted by WES earlier!!!
Was it distance or full time?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

Hi,

Didn't you get any notification via email for the ECA?

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018

Hi buddy,

I will bother you for sometime. Few queries.
1. I sent my docs to IQAS and was delivered on 2-Aug-18. Acknowledgement mail was received on 30-Aug-18. Based on your exp by when can I expect my ECA to arrive?
2. When do we get AOR2? and what is it for? I am not sending anything anymore, I have sent it all together.
3. I have sent my transcripts from Calcutta University(graduation) and PGDBA from SCDL docs together in one big envelope, Hope this would not be an issue.. You can share your experience on this,
4. Lastly, based on ur PGDBA from SCDL what did they grant you -
a. Three-year or more post-secondary credential, or
b. Two or more post-secondary credentials with atleast one being 3+ years, or
c. Master's or Entry-to-practice professional degree?

Thanks,

igur32

Sep 6, 2018
Krakow, Poland
Following are the timeline for my ECA from IQAS:
Documents delivered: April 4 & April 18 2018
AOR 1 & AOR 2 : May 10 2018
ECA Softcopy Received: June 22 2018