+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sanjaymlal

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I received AOR 2 on the 5th of July but still haven't received any response on the ECA report from IQAS. I have seen that some people who got the AOR 2 on the same date have already received their ECA reports. So I just want to ask if I should send a request to IQAS and get an update on my case? Will it have any negative impact on the processing time, as they specifically mentioned in the AOR 2 email that if you check up on the status of your application it might further delay its processing.

So I hope you guys can guide me and let me know if I should wait a little longer or contact IQAS right away?! Thanks!
My wife got her AOR 2 mail on 5th of july and her ECA states 30th August as her date of evaluation while it was emailed to us on 1st september
Whereas i got my AOR 2 mail on 6th of july and got my eca on 7th of September however the date of evaluation is 31st august in my case

There is a delay probably in conducting the eca and emailing us back the soft copies

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Default - AOR1 - acknowledgement of IQAS receiving your application
AOR2 - acknowledgement of IQAS receiving your certificates/transcripts directly from the univeristy

In your case AOR1 could be inclusive of AOR2 as well - - Do correct me if I'm wrong.

It takes roughly 55-65 days (approx) for ECA after AOR2.

Hope this helps.
Thanks man,, how about equivalency?

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi following are my timelines

Online Request Raised : 15july
Application Delivered : 28July
Transcripts Delivered : 9Aug
AOR 1 : 22August
AOR 2 : No update

Anyone having same timelines who has received the AOR2 ?
Can someone help me with the tentative date for AOR2?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi following are my timelines

Online Request Raised : 15july
Application Delivered : 28July
Transcripts Delivered : 9Aug
AOR 1 : 22August
AOR 2 : No update

Anyone having same timelines who has received the AOR2 ?
Can someone help me with the tentative date for AOR2?
Given your timeline, it is reasonable for you to expect to have received AOR2 from September 7. I'll give it a few days, you should receive it any day now.

goyalv

Aug 13, 2018
Reactions: yogi24

Akshitta

Jul 31, 2018
Hi buddy,

I will bother you for sometime. Few queries.
1. I sent my docs to IQAS and was delivered on 2-Aug-18. Acknowledgement mail was received on 30-Aug-18. Based on your exp by when can I expect my ECA to arrive?
2. When do we get AOR2? and what is it for? I am not sending anything anymore, I have sent it all together.
3. I have sent my transcripts from Calcutta University(graduation) and PGDBA from SCDL docs together in one big envelope, Hope this would not be an issue.. You can share your experience on this,
4. Lastly, based on ur PGDBA from SCDL what did they grant you -
a. Three-year or more post-secondary credential, or
b. Two or more post-secondary credentials with atleast one being 3+ years, or
c. Master's or Entry-to-practice professional degree?

Thanks,
Hi krish...
I have done my m.com from university of Rajasthan. And i have my transcripts with me so can i send them to Iqas myself or the university can only send them?

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi krish...
I have done my m.com from university of Rajasthan. And i have my transcripts with me so can i send them to Iqas myself or the university can only send them?
Hi,

Yes, you can take approval from IQAS then you can courier transcript to IQAS by mentioning IQAS reference number. But, in your case university will not accept transcript back to courier abroad, because once you collected transcript it can not be accepted back to university.

Reactions: Akshitta

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

Yes, you can take approval from IQAS then you can courier transcript to IQAS by mentioning IQAS reference number. But, in your case university will not accept transcript back to courier abroad, because once you collected transcript it can not be accepted back to university.
No approval or anything is required. You can simply send the sealed transcripts (received from University) along with the application package to IQAS. It's all accepted.

Reactions: Akshitta

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
It is not compulsory, as per iqas representatives. I also forget to include this form and I contacted the customer care representative, theysaid that form is not necessary. So don't worry
Thanks for the info! Really helpful, I was worried a lot!