+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

igur32

Sep 6, 2018
Krakow, Poland
That was quick...... :eek::)
I was surprised as well... I made a mistake and sent docs through standard post (from Poland) and it took a 1+ month to actually get to IQAS office.
Not sure if that quick turnaround is because of European diploma, I have heard somewhere that they process it quicker, but when I asked that directly IQAS office (if they process EU diplomas quicker) they told me to check processing times on website :)

Reactions: YPS

HSK1

Sep 7, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone received AOR 1/ AOR2 recently ? My documents were delivered on 10th Aug and i am waiting to receive mail from from their side.

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

Few queries.
1. I sent my docs to IQAS and was delivered on 2-Aug-18. Acknowledgement mail was received on 30-Aug-18. Based on your exp by when can I expect my ECA to arrive?
2. When do we get AOR2? and what is it for? I am not sending anything anymore, I have sent it all together.
3. I have sent my transcripts from Calcutta University(graduation) and PGDBA from SCDL docs together in one big envelope, Hope this would not be an issue.. You can share your experience on this,
4. Lastly, based on ur PGDBA from SCDL what did they grant you -
a. Three-year or more post-secondary credential, or
b. Two or more post-secondary credentials with atleast one being 3+ years, or
c. Master's or Entry-to-practice professional degree?

Thanks,

sanjaymlal

Mar 27, 2018
Finally the wait is over finally got my ECA soft copy

My timeline is as follows:

Date of Application:
Hello everyone

I am a bit confused here

My timeline is as follows:

Applied Online 24 March 2018
Application Reached IQAS Office 09 April 2018

Bachelors Documents Reached IQAS Office 06 April 2018
Masters Documents Reached IQAS Office 30 May 2018

Date of AOR 1: 09 May 2018

However I am still waiting for AOR 2

Whereas, my wife's timeline is as follows:

Applied Online 21 April 2018
Application Reached IQAS Office 31 May 2018
Academic Records Reached 24 May 2018

Date of AOR1 & AOR2 in a single email: 4th July 2018

Is it possible if her documents reached one day after me, she can get the AOR2 before me?
Finally the wait is over as we have recieved our soft copies of ECA. The final timeline is as follows:

Date of AOR 1: 09 May 2018
Date of AOR 2: 06th July 2018
Date of ECA (Soft copy) - 7th September 2018
Date on ECA - 31st August 2018

and my wife's timeline is as follows:

Date of AOR 1 & 2: 5th July 2018
Date of ECA (Soft copy) - 31st August 2018
Date on ECA - 30th August 2018

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Few queries.
1. I sent my docs to IQAS and was delivered on 2-Aug-18. Acknowledgement mail was received on 30-Aug-18. Based on your exp by when can I expect my ECA to arrive?
2. When do we get AOR2? and what is it for? I am not sending anything anymore, I have sent it all together.
3. I have sent my transcripts from Calcutta University(graduation) and PGDBA from SCDL docs together in one big envelope, Hope this would not be an issue.. You can share your experience on this,
4. Lastly, based on ur PGDBA from SCDL what did they grant you -
a. Three-year or more post-secondary credential, or
b. Two or more post-secondary credentials with atleast one being 3+ years, or
c. Master's or Entry-to-practice professional degree?

Thanks,

Default - AOR1 - acknowledgement of IQAS receiving your application
AOR2 - acknowledgement of IQAS receiving your certificates/transcripts directly from the univeristy

In your case AOR1 could be inclusive of AOR2 as well - - Do correct me if I'm wrong.

It takes roughly 55-65 days (approx) for ECA after AOR2.

Hope this helps.

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all,

My Timeline as below:

Docs sent to IQAS- 02 June 2018 (Single Envelope all doc's with transcript)
Docs reached IQAS(As per courier track)- 08 June 2018
AOR2- 10July2018
ECA email received- 07Sep2018

Documents sent for evaluation- 2 years Post Graduation Diploma course-Welingkars Institute of Management, Mumbai
Canada credential equivalency- University Diploma

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi all,

My Timeline as below:

Docs sent to IQAS- 02 June 2018 (Single Envelope all doc's with transcript)
Docs reached IQAS(As per courier track)- 08 June 2018
AOR2- 10July2018
ECA email received- 07Sep2018

Documents sent for evaluation- 2 years Post Graduation Diploma course-Welingkars Institute of Management, Mumbai
Canada credential equivalency- University Diploma
Congrats piscean26!

May I know, is it compulsory to send this academic document request form - https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf in the sealed/stamped transcripts envelop. Did you send this?

Thanks!

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I received AOR 2 on the 5th of July but still haven't received any response on the ECA report from IQAS. I have seen that some people who got the AOR 2 on the same date have already received their ECA reports. So I just want to ask if I should send a request to IQAS and get an update on my case? Will it have any negative impact on the processing time, as they specifically mentioned in the AOR 2 email that if you check up on the status of your application it might further delay its processing.

So I hope you guys can guide me and let me know if I should wait a little longer or contact IQAS right away?! Thanks!

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I received AOR 2 on the 5th of July but still haven't received any response on the ECA report from IQAS. I have seen that some people who got the AOR 2 on the same date have already received their ECA reports. So I just want to ask if I should send a request to IQAS and get an update on my case? Will it have any negative impact on the processing time, as they specifically mentioned in the AOR 2 email that if you check up on the status of your application it might further delay its processing.

So I hope you guys can guide me and let me know if I should wait a little longer or contact IQAS right away?! Thanks!
No negative impact, you can wait for next week and then can follow up with them ....

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
No negative impact, you can wait for next week and then can follow up with them ....
hmm.. sure I'll do that.. thanks for the advice..
but does it make any difference in processing time if I need to get 2 degrees assessed? I have sent them a bachelors of engineering and a masters in project management.. maybe that's why my application is a little delayed?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
hmm.. sure I'll do that.. thanks for the advice..
but does it make any difference in processing time if I need to get 2 degrees assessed? I have sent them a bachelors of engineering and a masters in project management.. maybe that's why my application is a little delayed?
Not really, 1 or 2 degree they complete the ECA within 3 months sometimes 1 or 2 weeks extra....