+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
But I read somewhere that the case officer may or may not ask for the it... He/ she has the right to decline the the evaluation saying the documents are incomplete.

I hope the send the email for querry and be satisfied with the scan copy of the degree..

Thanks
Gaurav
Ya, they have all the rights to deny but I was asked to provide scanned copy and I saw few other people posted too.... :rolleyes:o_O

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Ya, they have all the rights to deny but I was asked to provide scanned copy and I saw few other people posted too.... :rolleyes:o_O
Hi i have same issue with them I got my degree now and my 2nd AOR was on 8 August I am waiting for their respond to asked for my final degree hope so they will ask for that

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi i have same issue with them I got my degree now and my 2nd AOR was on 8 August I am waiting for their respond to asked for my final degree hope so they will ask for that
I think you should get by next week.max....:rolleyes:..... Do let us know if you get..

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello is there any one know when I can expect my ECA Softcopy/Hardcopy? I got my confirm mail for receipt of application on June 25, 2018.
Since then there is no update.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hello is there any one know when I can expect my ECA Softcopy/Hardcopy? I got my confirm mail for receipt of application on June 25, 2018.
If 25th June your courier was delivered then around 25th Sep you should get soft copy ... And if 25th June you got email from IQAS {docs were delivered on 25th May? } then its late and you should check with them....

Reactions: vis9486

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
When was your transcript delivered? If it was delivered before or along with your application then your expected date of receipt of ECA soft copy would be from August 25, 2018. However, if your transcript was delivered after your application then you can expect to receive ECA soft copy anytime from 12 weeks after the date of transcript delivery.

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
When was your transcript delivered? If it was delivered before or along with your application then your expected date of receipt of ECA soft copy would be from August 25, 2018. However, if your transcript was delivered after your application then you can expect to receive ECA soft copy anytime from 12 weeks after the date of transcript delivery.
I recieved a email on June 25 States that confirm reciept of your application on June 25th with file #..
as per canada post they recieved all my documents on May 24th I am really worried. I sent the original certifcates as well for verification.

This is the copy of my email that I recieved from IQAS

Your File Number: xxxxx
Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear xxxx

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). This is to confirm receipt of your application on June 25, 2018. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for our most current processing times.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

Last edited:

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
If 25th June your courier was delivered then around 25th Sep you should get soft copy ... And if 25th June you got email from IQAS {docs were delivered on 25th May? } then its late and you should check with them....
I recieved a email on June 25th with File # and confirmation

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone have a similar timeline as mine and got their ECA?
What is taking them so long?
My documents arrived on the following dates to the Iqas office:

Application Package: 28th April
Transcript1: 9th May
Transcrip2: 30th May
Transcript3: 11th June.

Dates IQAS acknowledged the receipt of documents.
AOr1- 6th June 2018(application package)
AOr2-11th July (Transcripts)
ECA soft copy- (Pending).

The wait is killing me.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I recieved a email on June 25 States that confirm reciept of your application on June 25th with file #..
as per canada post they recieved all my documents on May 24th I am really worried. I sent the original certifcates as well for verification.

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear xxxx

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). This is to confirm receipt of your application on June 25, 2018. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for our most current processing times.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

They asked for original?? Why you sent original?? I never sent any original and got the ECA (in April) .... o_O

Shylock

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have a similar timeline as mine and got their ECA?
What is taking them so long?
My documents arrived on the following dates to the Iqas office:

Application Package: 28th April
Transcript1: 9th May
Transcrip2: 30th May
Transcript3: 11th June.

Dates IQAS acknowledged the receipt of documents.
AOr1- 6th June 2018(application package)
AOr2-11th July (Transcripts)
ECA soft copy- (Pending).

The wait is killing me.
My timeline is -
Application submitted online : 14th June
Transcript delivered : Some time before 19th June
Application packet delivered : 19th June

AOR1 : 19th July
AOR2 : 24th July
ECA Soft copy : Waiting...

Looking at what I've seen recently, you should get yours by second half of September. I'm expecting to get mine by Sep end - Oct 1st week.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
My timeline:

Application Package + Transcripts delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR2: July 20, 2018

Estimated date to receive ECA soft copy: September 20, 2018

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018

Dear xxxx

From the information you provided, August 24, 2018 is the estimated date of receipt of your ECA soft copy. I would suggest you contact IQAS for an update on your application. However bear in mind the following which is from their website regarding their processing times.

Processing times
  • An assessment takes 12 weeks to process after all required documents and payments are received.
  • Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required.
  • Times may vary based on the volume of applications.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
My timeline:

Application Package + Transcripts delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR2: July 20, 2018

Estimated date to receive ECA soft copy: September 20, 2018
This is similar to mine; our transcripts were delivered on the same day (June 20) but my AOR2 came a day earlier (July 19). Probably a matter of a few minutes difference.

I've estimated 12 weeks for the ECA completion while you've estimated 13 weeks. I'm hoping it'll be 12 weeks in the end.