Here's my timeline for ECA from IQAS:

Documents delivered - 31st August
Transcripts from University delivered - 12th Sept
1st acknowledgement email - 19th Sept
2nd acknowledgement email - 3rd Oct
ECA completed - 16th Oct
ECA Hard Copy dispatched - 8th Nov
ECA Hard Copy Received - 13th Nov

I didn't get any email from them about the evaluation complete and they didn't send me a soft copy. For me, the timeline was pretty much 20 days between each milestone as you can see from the dates above.

Reactions: Yogi19 and Snaina

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
Wow. So ur set.

I am two weeks behind you in terms of delivery of documents, 1 month behind you for 1st acknowledgement, and 20 days behind for second acknowledgement.

Cdreams123

Nov 8, 2017

ECA completed - 16th Oct

I didn't get any email from them about the evaluation complete and they didn't send me a soft copy. For me, the timeline was pretty much 20 days between each milestone as you can see from the dates above.
Wow ur time line was pretty quick
My docs and application delivered on 15th September.
One email received confirming both receipt of application and docs on 24th Oct (which said ur docs are now in line for processing)
23 days gone..no update site then. What do u think when I'll get an update :(

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
One email received confirming both receipt of application and docs on 24th Oct (which said ur docs are now in line for processing)
Your timeline and mine almost identical.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
It took almost 6 weeks from the 2nd email to the hard copy being delivered. Since they don't send an email once the evaluation is complete so it's hard to know but I'd suggest wait some more time and hopefully you should get your ECA soon.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Since the documents from my university takes almost a month to be delivered and to speed up the evaluation process,

• Is it possible for me to request the University for the academic documents to be sent to IQAS prior to my regitration with IQAS?
  • Is the request form required to be filled by the University and sent along with the package or can they send it without the application reference number?

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Since the documents from my university takes almost a month to be delivered and to speed up the evaluation process,

• Is it possible for me to request the University for the academic documents to be sent to IQAS prior to my regitration with IQAS?
I don't think so. Once you register with IQAS you get an application number and a few forms. One of this form has to be filled out and sent to the University so that they can fill in additional details. Your registration date with IQAS has nothing to do with the processing timeline. The timeline starts once IQAS receives the documents.
  • Is the request form required to be filled by the University and sent along with the package or can they send it without the application reference number?
Yes. See above. You can ask the university to send you the transcripts instead of to IQAS and then you can send all the documents - including the unopened packet from the University - to IQAS.
See inline

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
It took almost 6 weeks from the 2nd email to the hard copy being delivered. Since they don't send an email once the evaluation is complete so it's hard to know but I'd suggest wait some more time and hopefully you should get your ECA soon.
So they might send the hardcopy without notifying by email or sending the e-copy?

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW

ECA completed - 16th Oct

This gives me hope though it would be interesting to know the country where you earned your degrees. I have similar timelines as Jeesh and still waiting after getting 2nd acknowledgement email on 26th October. :-/ My birthday is in January and I am fretting about losing points if I don't secure my ITA by then. Hope there is no slowdown due to the holiday season.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
This gives me hope though it would be interesting to know the country where you earned your degrees. I have similar timelines as Jeesh and still waiting after getting 2nd acknowledgement email on 26th October. :-/ My birthday is in January and I am fretting about losing points if I don't secure my ITA by then. Hope there is no slowdown due to the holiday season.
My education is from India. TO get the ECA report, it takes about 6 weeks from the 2nd email (according to my timeline), so you should be getting your report in Dec I guess.

Keep your hopes alive.

Reactions: Snaina

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

---- : UPDATE : -----

I have applied through IQAS,

My Timeline is as below,

Got My First Email in Exact One Month.

IQAS application reached IQAS: 17th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 24th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: 17th NOV <------------------ UPDATE

2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

I will update my timeline when I get any updates from IQAS

Thanks

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi,
I need some guidance on the IQAS application. If anyone can help it will be appreicated!
1. I finished a 2 year PG dipolma from SCDL. The duration was from 2008 - 2010 however I completed the program only in 2013.
The application asks for "Instruction dates". Which dates/year should I be mentioning there?

2. They are asking for a specific start date (including month and date) and specific end date. I don't have those? Any guidance on how strict they are wrt to these dates? What should I be mentioning here?

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
I called today. Application will be ready 9-10 weeks from AOR 2 (Which in my case is 25th October). So that means end Dec or early Jan.

Reactions: Snaina