+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Hira
That was quick, thankf for responding. I have use IQAS for my ECA, is this a right decision and secondly according to external point calculator I have CRS 422 points are these points any good? Should i hire any immigration consultant ?
IQAS is best after WES. Slow processing but no complaints about evaluation.

CRS 422 should easily get your a nomination from ontario, also in first quarter of 2018 due to high quota the score might drop to this and you may even get a direct ITA.. upcoming draws will better give an idea of how CRS cutoff goes.. but I have a feeling it will come to 420s *fingers crossed*

If possible, try to improve score if you can , what's ur score in IELTS? if you don't have a CLB 9 then improving score can really boost your CRS.

Anyhow 422 is not a bad score and if you follow guidelines on this forum and CIC website you would not need a consultant.

Best of luck.

Usman Ahmad

Nov 2, 2017
IQAS is best after WES. Slow processing but no complaints about evaluation.

CRS 422 should easily get your a nomination from ontario, also in first quarter of 2018 due to high quota the score might drop to this and you may even get a direct ITA.. upcoming draws will better give an idea of how CRS cutoff goes.. but I have a feeling it will come to 420s *fingers crossed*

If possible, try to improve score if you can , what's ur score in IELTS? if you don't have a CLB 9 then improving score can really boost your CRS.

Anyhow 422 is not a bad score and if you follow guidelines on this forum and CIC website you would not need a consultant.

Best of luck.
Thanks Hira, I will contact you in future for further guidance.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

I got PCC, medical, and bank letters after ITA. But, job experience letters were the most tedious to obtain and I started collecting them from time I submitted documents for ECA. But, thing is I'm currently pursuing full-time studies and both my experience letters are from previous employers so I didn't need one from current employer.. I'm a dentist so I had one reference letter from hospital I completed my house job from and one letter from Private Dental Clinic where I practiced for 3 years. I gave both of them template as per CIC requirements and they issued a structured reference letter with all info required:

This is the format I used:

I hereby certify that Dr. XYZ was employed at ABC Dental Clinic as consultant dental surgeon for a period of 123 years.

Employee name:

Designation:

Employment duration:

Hours worked per week:

Job duties:
Gross annual salary:
Please contact me for any queries.

Dr XYZ

Cell #

Email:

Fax:

Clinic Address:
Hi Hira,
How much did you pay while submitting your e-AOR? Did you used credit card? Also you didn't submitted a reference letter from your current employer, may I please know why is that so? Thanks

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Hira,
How much did you pay while submitting your e-AOR? Did you used credit card? Also you didn't submitted a reference letter from your current employer, may I please know why is that so? Thanks
I used Visa card to pay $550 processing fee. I did not pay RPRF upfront. I'm not currently working that's why.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Guyz.

I made 2 envelopes. 1 for SCDL which includes colour transcript 2 copies as asked by them, student request form of SCDL and another form of IQAS which has to be also filled by SCDL (don’t remember the name) and it has a note stating which address does the educational intitute has to send the docs.

The second envelope i made Is for IQAS.
It has copy of transcripts, checklist, passport copy for name authencity and application form.
Along with a note that original transcript are coming directly from institution.
Hope this is fine. Pl suggest.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Guyz.

I made 2 envelopes. 1 for SCDL which includes colour transcript 2 copies as asked by them, student request form of SCDL and another form of IQAS which has to be also filled by SCDL (don’t remember the name) and it has a note stating which address does the educational intitute has to send the docs.

It has copy of transcripts, checklist, passport copy for name authencity and application form.
Along with a note that original transcript are coming directly from institution.
Await some reply friends... I plan to courier to IQAS tomorrow.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Guyz.

Also, copy of your degree with your application package.

Cdreams123

Nov 8, 2017
Well your timeline is good, very good actually. Both my documents reached mid September. Just received AOR for transcripts last night.

I too am hoping can get ECA in Nov. Tough ask though judging by timeline of previous applicants.

Hey Jeesh

What is the update. Your n my timeline is similar. Docs delivered on 15-sep but received single AOR of application and docs on 24th Oct. No further updateso at my end.

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I received single AOR confirming both application and documents. It said they were in line for processing. What Abt u
Hello,

My timeline is also 24th Oct,

I have not received any email from IQAS yet.

Can you please tell me by which email id they are providing confirmation?

Thanks
Priyank