+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi Hira,

I can see that post receiving an ITA, you have submitted all docs within 10 days. Can you kindly share the preparations you made before hand (PCC, medical, job experience letters etc.). It would certainly help me be in a better shape.

Also can you provide the format for the job experience letter you obtained from your employers?

Regards,

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Hira,

I can see that post receiving an ITA, you have submitted all docs within 10 days. Can you kindly share the preparations you made before hand (PCC, medical, job experience letters etc.). It would certainly help me be in a better shape.

Also can you provide the format for the job experience letter you obtained from your employers?

Regards,
Hi,

I got PCC, medical, and bank letters after ITA. But, job experience letters were the most tedious to obtain and I started collecting them from time I submitted documents for ECA. But, thing is I'm currently pursuing full-time studies and both my experience letters are from previous employers so I didn't need one from current employer.. I'm a dentist so I had one reference letter from hospital I completed my house job from and one letter from Private Dental Clinic where I practiced for 3 years. I gave both of them template as per CIC requirements and they issued a structured reference letter with all info required:

This is the format I used:

I hereby certify that Dr. XYZ was employed at ABC Dental Clinic as consultant dental surgeon for a period of 123 years.

Employee name:

Designation:

Employment duration:

Hours worked per week:

Job duties:
Gross annual salary:
Please contact me for any queries.

Dr XYZ

Cell #

Email:

Fax:

Clinic Address:

Reactions: Snaina

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
You have to include copies with your application package as it is separately sent .
how can i get my photocopy of transcript from my institutuion?? as it is situated at a far distance and i have done post graduation distance learning course from that institution

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Hira,

Regards,
Also, I kept scanned files of every document ready, like passport pages, all educational documents, IELTS trf, i also compiled all educational docs in a pdf file , wrote my LOE for things I already knew i need to explain and stuff.. so all that i kept ready before i got ITA..

Reactions: Doc_Abby_Zo

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
how can i get my photocopy of transcript from my institutuion?? as it is situated at a far distance and i have done post graduation distance learning course from that institution
with application u just need to add a simple copy not verified, as ur institute will send that already, surely u must have a copy of your transcripts and degree?

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
with application u just need to add a simple copy not verified, as ur institute will send that already, surely u must have a copy of your transcripts and degree?
Yes sir i know that the copy of transcript need not to be verified but how can i get that "copy of transcript (not verified) " from my institution which is located at a far distance ? bcoz my institution will send original transcript to IQAS directly but how can i get the "copy of transcript (not verified) " from my institution?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Yes sir i know that the copy of transcript need not to be verified but how can i get that "copy of transcript (not verified) " from my institution which is located at a far distance ? bcoz my institution will send original transcript to IQAS directly but how can i get the "copy of transcript (not verified) " from my institution?
you're saying you don't have a copy of your result with you? not even online? if you have online access at least u can print a copy..?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

I have applied through IQAS,

My Timeline is as below,

IQAS application reached IQAS: 17th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 24th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

I will update my timeline when I get any updates from IQAS, If anybody can help me to share tentative dates on which I will get ECA for sure that will be a big help.

Thanks

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Also, I kept scanned files of every document ready, like passport pages, all educational documents, IELTS trf, i also compiled all educational docs in a pdf file , wrote my LOE for things I already knew i need to explain and stuff.. so all that i kept ready before i got ITA..
Hi Hira,

An out of sync query... Under the work history section in EE profile, there is a question 'Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?'

I suppose the NOC code selected (2171) is not a regulated occupation. What shall I select?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Hira,

An out of sync query... Under the work history section in EE profile, there is a question 'Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?'

I suppose the NOC code selected (2171) is not a regulated occupation. What shall I select?
Then you select it is not a regulated profession. I don't remember the options, my profession is regulated so I opted for that.

Usman Ahmad

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys this forum is very helpful. I am new here and just started my process as well. I have sent all my documents to IQAS this week and probally they will get it by next week. One thing I am worried about is my work expereience, I worked for a constrction company for two years but its a regional company in Faisalabad, Pakistan, is this thing matter, company size ?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hey guys this forum is very helpful. I am new here and just started my process as well. I have sent all my documents to IQAS this week and probally they will get it by next week. One thing I am worried about is my work expereience, I worked for a constrction company for two years but its a regional company in Faisalabad, Pakistan, is this thing matter, company size ?
Welcome, Usman.

Not at all, as long as CIC can verify the existence of company and your work experience (if they have any presence on internet: website/social media page etc.) it will be better.. but anyhow they have ways to verify nd size of company, ur salary, does not matter... what matters is your job duties should match the chosen NOC and the work experience should be authentic.. :)

Best of luck for your journey

Hira

Reactions: Usman Ahmad

Usman Ahmad

Nov 2, 2017
Welcome, Usman.

Not at all, as long as CIC can verify the existence of company and your work experience (if they have any presence on internet: website/social media page etc.) it will be better.. but anyhow they have ways to verify nd size of company, ur salary, does not matter... what matters is your job duties should match the chosen NOC and the work experience should be authentic.. :)

Best of luck for your journey

Hira
Hi Hira
That was quick, thankf for responding. I have use IQAS for my ECA, is this a right decision and secondly according to external point calculator I have CRS 422 points are these points any good? Should i hire any immigration consultant ?