+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
According to few blogs that I have read and I am following, now RPRF to PPR is taking longer time than expected as end of last year CIC made few changes with regards to process timelines and phases. Post receiving the RPRF fees is when the actual eligibility and background checks take place also the number of applications have been on a rise since mid 2017 as the CRS scores had been to their lowest due to which there was a rise in ITA's.
In my case I have been waiting for 2 months now after paying my RPRF. I submitted my documents on 26th Jan 2018.
To what I know the timelines after RPRF have gone up.
This is good to know but kind of depressing news at the same time. What if the RPRF was paid up front along with application fee, the same timeline applies to these applicants too? I paid all fees at once (application fee and RPRF) I am just waiting for the golden email now. Though I've been in IP2 stage since February 16th. I guess the only way to know what is going on with your file is to request GCM or to call them in person.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
This forum is absolutely quiet today. There hasn’t been any update from LVO or Ottawa VO today or any ppr. Wonder why?
Thursdays are PPR time and not Wednesdays- Wednesdays evening Canadian time to be rather precise :)

Reactions: vangaski

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
Thursdays are PPR time and not Wednesdays- Wednesdays evening Canadian time to be rather precise :)
Hi Jakev!

Wow! your timeline is among the fastest processed applications I've ever seen. You got PPR only two months after ITA. Congratulations!!! How do you know Thursdays are PPR time for CIC?? How is life in Canada? Have you find a job yet?

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi Jakev!

Wow! your timeline is among the fastest processed applications I've ever seen. You got PPR only two months after ITA. Congratulations!!! How do you know Thursdays are PPR time for CIC?? How is life in Canada? Have you find a job yet?
Thanks- too many questions in a single comment :)

So, here it goes:
a. There are tons of people who got PPR in my timescales. Mine didn't even take 2 months.
b. Voices of experience- have been in many WhatsApp groups since October, and have noticed that Thursdays is when they release PPR, typically in batches.
c. I soiught a transfer from my firm, which they obliged. So I have the same job and profile as in India.

Diamonds2k2

Feb 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
16 04 2018
Passport Req..
18 05 2018
LANDED..........
01 09 2018
Hi,

My AOR is the 16th April, my account was updated yesterday (24th April) to IP2( We are processing your background check. Also, MEP same day.

Has this happen to anyone?
Is this good or bad.

FSW-O

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

My AOR is the 16th April, my account was updated yesterday (24th April) to IP2( We are processing your background check. Also, MEP same day.

Has this happen to anyone?
Is this good or bad.

FSW-O
This happened to most of us, it means your application is moving. Just wait now...

marco.pegano

Apr 26, 2018
My worry is, following Immitracker and all other available forums what I understood is when you get in IP2 it takes on an average 7 days, Min avg-2 days, Max avg-20 days.
Why this trend has suddenly changed. why so many applications stuck in IP2 for so long.
More frustrating part is, there is no way you can find out what is happening.
It's worst for me: IP2 since Feb 18 but AOR since April 17 !!!!!!!!!!! stuck at ip2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the kick ass boy here ! CAN someone tell me WHY hell do i have to wait for so long (pnp outland ON)?

marco.pegano

Apr 26, 2018
Hello Folks!
So here is my timeline

FSWO Applying from the USA

-ITA: December 6th 2017
-Application sent online via EE: February 7th 2018
-AOR: February 8th 2018
-MEP: Medical Passed, February 14th 2018
-IP1: February 15th 2018
-IP2: February 16th 2018

I managed to call the CPC-Ottawa Office. After a long wait over the phone, I finally talked to a very nice agent who checked on my application and confirmed that everything is going well. He told me that I pass the "Eligibility" Criterion and they are currently processing my background check. The first step which is "Criminality check" is concluded and I pass. So nothing to worry about. Now, They have to start processing the second step which is "The Security check." I politely asked him when will they start the "security check" process but he couldn't tell me exactly when, he was unable to give a precise date as of when the process will start and end. So I am waiting just like most of you guys. Though it's been exactly 60 days today since my file went to IP2 Stage. I'm level headed and i'm hoping for the best soon. I am growing IMPATIENT tho lol. I don't know how much longer it will take until I get the golden email. Any inputs??? Much appreciated
So you are worry because you are waiting since...2 months? it's not a pizza delevery. I'm waiting since April 17 man !

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is there any explanation for why some applications go straight to IP2? Mine did, and I'm just wondering why. I'm PNP-Outland :)
Nobody seems to know the reason, it happens to some people.

The same way that some profiles get BG check as N/A before the PPR email is triggered and some don't.

It's one of IRCC mysteries o_O

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
Nobody seems to know the reason, it happens to some people.

The same way that some profiles get BG check as N/A before the PPR email is triggered and some don't.

It's one of IRCC mysteries o_O
Did anyone on this forum or on others received PPR email? I'm just wondering because according to some people "Thursdays" are PPR release day

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......