+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
I called IRCC. Agent told me they are still doing bgc. And after bgc it will be final reviewed and will be passed. And agent also said CPC Ottawa is doing my bgc and they will do final review too. Hope I have speedy ppr just like that April 18days ppr
When I called them, they told me the same thing. IP2 since February 17th

ahmedm24

Feb 13, 2018
I am IP2 from 25th April, they requested an ADR on the same day, and till now my ADR status is "Not applicable"
Timeline
AOR 13 MAR 18
IP1 21 MAR
IP2 25 APR
ADR 25 APR

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I've just received my GCMS notes (under 30 days) and they are 85 pages long!?!?

I don't understand most of it, but there are some "recommend pass" in it and it states they confirmed points for work experience in Canada and back home, education in Canada and back home, medical passed, English test, age, fee paid, etc. Gonna post it later, so you guys have an idea.

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I've just received my GCMS notes (under 30 days) and they are 85 pages long!?!?

I don't understand most of it, but there are some "recommend pass" in it and it states they confirmed points for work experience in Canada and back home, education in Canada and back home, medical passed, English test, age, fee paid, etc. Gonna post it later, so you guys have an idea.
I am assuming you have eligibility passed, criminality passed, info sharing as completed and security as Not started ?
Keep us posted :)

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am assuming you have eligibility passed, criminality passed, info sharing as completed and security as Not started ?
Keep us posted :)
I'm not sure, to be honest. The assessment portion shows:

Eligibility: Recommend pass
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: blank

However, the notes at the end mention "Home country police certificate provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass criminality"

Looks like criminality is "recommend pass", but not completed yet. Last update on my file was March 5th.

Reactions: Troy2245

Gman2018

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure, to be honest. The assessment portion shows:

Eligibility: Recommend pass
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: blank

However, the notes at the end mention "Home country police certificate provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass criminality"

Looks like criminality is "recommend pass", but not completed yet. Last update on my file was March 5th.
NRT means No Reportable Trace. It means you are all clear.

Reactions: mamiojo