+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anyone know how long it takes from ip2 to ppr?
my ip2 June 30 and still not yet PPR.
Thanks.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi, anyone know how long it takes from ip2 to ppr?
my ip2 June 30 and still not yet PPR.
Thanks.
Depends on the agent, VO and luck i think...... My BG went to IP2 on 19 May and still no updates.......... Keeps the hopes up!!!

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
IP2 is a unreliable, inconsistent, non-indicative, unestablished, irregular and baseless yardstick to find out the time left for PPR.

IP2 is Background In Progress 2. Your background changes from NA -- > IP1 ---> NA ----> IP2 ----> PPR.
I thought it is "IN PROCESS 2" Our status in ecas went to Decision Made then after 3 weeks it turned to In process again. Any idea about this? Thank you

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on the agent, VO and luck i think...... My BG went to IP2 on 19 May and still no updates.......... Keeps the hopes up!!!
that's too long. do you call them to confirm. i called cic today and security is still processing

pasha227

Feb 1, 2016
I thought it is "IN PROCESS 2" Our status in ecas went to Decision Made then after 3 weeks it turned to In process again. Any idea about this? Thank you
Does ECAS work? I don't find my file in ECAS yet. eAOR March 1 and Medicals Passed on April 14?

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
that's too long. do you call them to confirm. i called cic today and security is still processing
I did send an Email about a month ago and they replied that my application has been approved but they cant conform the time when i will receive further instructions..... I also called cic yesterday and the agent on the phone told me the same thing.. he also said i need to wait patiently as my application is already approved....
and thats it.... waiting waiting waiting..... and dont know how long i have to wait

pasha227

Feb 1, 2016
My BGS states " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." How can I know its IP1 or IP2
or is it even before IP1. I didn't track any changes earlier so don't know what was it before. Medicals Passed on April 14.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
My BGS states " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." How can I know its IP1 or IP2
or is it even before IP1. I didn't track any changes earlier so don't know what was it before. Medicals Passed on April 14.
Your stream?

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Hi Guys
I got my ITA on January 14th and Submitted my application on April 5th. On May 30th I was asked to submit my RCMP certificate. As I am outside Canada now because my work permit expired and I had to leave it took me a long time to get it but I was able to get it and submitted the document yesterday. My application reads as follows:

Application/profile details

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Where do I stand? Any idea why the additional documents part hasn't changed yet?