+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi Guys, does IP2 means you have passed eligibility and criminality? What happens at IP2? I just discovered i am now on IP2. AOR 11th April

Gman2018

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi Guys, does IP2 means you have passed eligibility and criminality? What happens at IP2? I just discovered i am now on IP2. AOR 11th April
I think IP2 means they are reviewing your background check. The result of this review will determine the nature of your security check. it could be heavy (SS) or light.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I've received PPR yesterday (another version, not the usual "ready for visa" email). Details on my signature :)

bfamaral

Apr 5, 2018
I am IP2 from 25th April, they requested an ADR on the same day, and till now my ADR status is "Not applicable"
Timeline
AOR 13 MAR 18
IP1 21 MAR
IP2 25 APR
ADR 25 APR
Hi, my status is the same as yours, 10 days after I sent the documents, it is still as NA. Did your status change already?

Regards,

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just landed at the Etobicoke office. After they called my number (despite having a time set to be there, they give you a number upon arrival), it took me 15 min to complete the landing and get a new SIN.

3 questions asked:

- Are you married and have any children?

- Have you ever been convicted of any offense in Canada or any other country?

- Have you ever been deported from any country?

After answering these questions I received the CoPR and heard the sweetest statement I've heard in a long time:

Congratulations, you're now a Permanent Resident of Canada!

* Estimate of 8 to 10 weeks to receive PR card in the mail. Cannot leave the country until then.

cancanada123

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Just landed at the Etobicoke office. After they called my number (despite having a time set to be there, they give you a number upon arrival), it took me 15 min to complete the landing and get a new SIN.

3 questions asked:

- Are you married and have any children?

- Have you ever been convicted of any offense in Canada or any other country?

- Have you ever been deported from any country?

After answering these questions I received the CoPR and heard the sweetest statement I've heard in a long time:

Congratulations, you're now a Permanent Resident of Canada!

* Estimate of 8 to 10 weeks to receive PR card in the mail. Cannot leave the country until then.
WHy is that? You can leave the country and get the PR couriered to you by a friend. Thats what i plan on doing

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
WHy is that? You can leave the country and get the PR couriered to you by a friend. Thats what i plan on doing
That's what I've been told by the agent who issued the CoPR. Since I don't have any short term travel plans, I didn't bother asking for further explanation.

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
Hello guys,

My application is at the stage of IP2 since Feb-2018 and additional documents were asked last month which includes employment details including salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter and explanation how i was able to work with two employer at the same time.

I provided the all documents ( salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter) and explained that i was working part time with another employer.

Now its been one month and no communication so far .

what i should expect, really scared ;-(

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hello guys,

My application is at the stage of IP2 since Feb-2018 and additional documents were asked last month which includes employment details including salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter and explanation how i was able to work with two employer at the same time.

I provided the all documents ( salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter) and explained that i was working part time with another employer.

Now its been one month and no communication so far .

what i should expect, really scared ;-(
may you share what program/stream you are applying under? and the timeline?

I am BC PNP Inland paper-based applicant. IP2 since end of March, still haven't received any update. Hope it's normal.