+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
Me too! Order GCMS notes, if you haven't done so already.
It's probably too early to inquire the GCMS notes!! My application is still within the allotted time frame. However, the fact that some applications get processed overnight and some others take more time is just hard to conceive.

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Hello friends,

I need some advice, my timeline is as follow:

23rd March AOR
28th March MEP
28th March IP2 (IP1 never happened)
29th March ADR (PCC from Canada)
18th April ADR submited
19th April ADR is reviewed
No update after that

My question is why did my application skipped IP1!!!!

How long does it take to process an ADR!!!

When can I expect a PPR!!!

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hello friends,

23rd March AOR
28th March MEP
18th April ADR submited
No update after that

Relax. Your application has only been for 33 days. Some applications go quickly and some take the full 6 months.
My application went straight to IP2 also, nobody knows why it happens and what it could mean. Some go straight to IP2 and their application is quick, some go straight to IP2 then wait for five months (or longer).

You can look at MyImmiTracker for average processing times based on your stream. For now you'll just have to sit tight and hope that it will be soon. I wish the best for a fast PPR for you :)

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Relax. Your application has only been for 33 days. Some applications go quickly and some take the full 6 months.
My application went straight to IP2 also, nobody knows why it happens and what it could mean. Some go straight to IP2 and their application is quick, some go straight to IP2 then wait for five months (or longer).

You can look at MyImmiTracker for average processing times based on your stream. For now you'll just have to sit tight and hope that it will be soon. I wish the best for a fast PPR for you :)
Thanks for the information buddy. Its good to know that I am not the only one. I will check the tracker for sure and I also wish both of us are from the former category. :)

Best of luck.

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
I did send an Email about a month ago and they replied that my application has been approved but they cant conform the time when i will receive further instructions..... I also called cic yesterday and the agent on the phone told me the same thing.. he also said i need to wait patiently as my application is already approved....
and thats it.... waiting waiting waiting..... and dont know how long i have to wait
I did send an Email about a month ago and they replied that my application has been approved but they cant conform the time when i will receive further instructions..... I also called cic yesterday and the agent on the phone told me the same thing.. he also said i need to wait patiently as my application is already approved....
and thats it.... waiting waiting waiting..... and dont know how long i have to wait
Hi, can u tell me what exactly did u write them in the email? Thank you

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, can u tell me what exactly did u write them in the email? Thank you
Well, Congratulations!! You're all set. What stream did you apply for and what was your timeline? You will for sure receive PPR email with all the instructions pretty soon. Wish you all the best for your next adventure in Canada.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

23rd March AOR
28th March MEP
18th April ADR submited
No update after that

Mine application directly went to IP2 and its been almost 2 months since IP2...still waiting...

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I called IRCC. Agent told me they are still doing bgc. And after bgc it will be final reviewed and will be passed. And agent also said CPC Ottawa is doing my bgc and they will do final review too. Hope I have speedy ppr just like that April 18days ppr

Reactions: vangaski